AGS PreSeason

Remove this Banner Ad

whose looking good for the coming season?
the usual three of Assumption, PEGS and Marcellin should be right up there again.....who else?

whose looking good for the coming season?
the usual three of Assumption, PEGS and Marcellin should be right up there again.....who else?
trinity are definite top 4 and looking to push assumption and marcellin this year
the trinity side are about to come into a few outstanding years with great depth in the younger year levels as well as some solid year 12s this year

i dont know many people from this leage seems its my 1st year playing but i play with a couple of bloody freak shows in my side and one of the boys who would be in the top 5 if not the best would be jackson Gavey-hawke, played sence year 9 and is looking to have another great year, lets just hope he lets me get a couple of kicks so i can keep me stop ey, look out for jacko big year coming his way.

trinity are definite top 4 and looking to push assumption and marcellin this year
the trinity side are about to come into a few outstanding years with great depth in the younger year levels as well as some solid year 12s this year

I heard about 5 of the Year 10's will get a regular game in the firsts for Trinity so they will be very strong in the upcoming years (plus they have Luke McDonald in Year 9 who is a real standout at that level).

Mentone beat trintity by 8 points so i doubt they will push for top 4 this year mate neither will they push ACK

Remove this Banner Ad

AGS PreSeason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back