AGS year 10 best from each school

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashby Soft????

Ashby's one of the toughest footballers ive ever seen. And he plays much taller than he is.

Perfect skills, Marking ability not excellent but definitley can take a grab, goal kicking he can boot it 40+, snap it from the boundry. Also the multiple efforts for the ball is what makes him such a good footballer.

So i'd just pipe down saying his soft coz i know many people who will back me up, saying ashby is a tremendous footy player.
im not doubting his skills, but there is no denying he is not hard at it and is infact soft.

duff and miller from peninsula..both in stingrays squads. ethan marsters also making his debut in the peninsula 1s round 1. peninsula definately has the best yr 10/s in the comp taking out the flag last year.
in terms of a team, peninsula would definetly contend as the best in the ags year 10 competition, but in terms of the individuals mentioned above, i still confidently say that the likes of Toy and Caddy would still have the upper hand.

im not doubting his skills, but there is no denying he is not hard at it and is infact soft.

Jesse Ashby and Ben Howell have just been named in the 1st's to compete against Asumption this week.

He wouldn't of made the team if he was soft, ashby hasn't got size but the reason why he gets so much of the ball is because he is under the packs.

And he just missed out on Oakliegh but will be looked at again.

Also Ben Howell is in who will be a cyriol like player, goals crumbing also stint in the midfield, when he will be in yr 12 he will be elite.

Unlucky the Nick 'Mountain' Meadows missed out but will make an appearance during the year.

rover mate prove to me that you have played against ashby.

he just missed out on oakleigh and now he is playing 1's tell me one player who is soft in year 10 that plays 1's no one

youre a muppet

Carey??? AGS mate.

Gaff can play, but does not compare to the likes of Toy and Caddy as we mentioned above. To be honest haven't heard of Chapman and therefore can't comment. From what i have seen of Crocker from Canterberry, he is nothing special, and even if he were in the AGS, would be no more then good player.

crocker is a gun and if you havent seen much of chapman then your an idiot because he plays for canterbury as well so stop talking shit mate coz no one agrees with you as you can see

mate, ive seen him play plenty of times and hes an outside midfeilder who gets cheap touches. hes as soft as butter.

Who are you rover 2?
Who are you mate?
Who do you think you are?
Ashby soft as butter, you got to be kidding me mate, he is the exact opposite. He goes very hard at the ball,
what would you know anyway? When did you see him play?
I think you stop now mate before you dig yourself into a huge hole you muppet

Gaff i dont know much about but when it was but a praccy against Carey, and he had 39 touches in the 1st's

Chapman very solid player but im not sure if he is big enough to play CHB for Carey, still decent skills and a great grab, also fantastic agility

Crocker, im putting money on him to make AFL, he can do it all:
Kick, Pass, goal kicking, Mark (on the lead, contestant, Specky), tackle, 1 percenters an absolute freak

howell and ashby class players good to see them debut up agaisnt assumption put in the hard yards over a tough pre-season paying off now

felllas although ivanhoe has been very scratchy over the past couple of years expect us to bounce back this year and hopefully a good win against marcellin round 1 and with peter buszard as coach you cant expect anything first class coach.

Peninsula has a very very solid year 10 group

with joel miller: son of david who played for richmond and joel is in year 10 and is pushing for a game in the under 18 stingrays side and showing amazing signs in the 1st round for ags

Brodie duff: has been injured but will be a great asset for peninsula this year

Ethan marsters: a great backman and played first round for peninsula and played a role in keeping the backline running and solid

Rob bambery: another 1st gamer for peninsula and smashed up the wings

Brock osborne: another tall year 10 battled with injury and again playing stingrays

all 5 of these boys would be standouts in any ags team

Peninsula has a very very solid year 10 group

with joel miller: son of david who played for richmond and joel is in year 10 and is pushing for a game in the under 18 stingrays side and showing amazing signs in the 1st round for ags

Brodie duff: has been injured but will be a great asset for peninsula this year

Ethan marsters: a great backman and played first round for peninsula and played a role in keeping the backline running and solid

Rob bambery: another 1st gamer for peninsula and smashed up the wings

Brock osborne: another tall year 10 battled with injury and again playing stingrays

all 5 of these boys would be standouts in any ags team
Brodie Duff is a dirty footy player who takes cheap shots behind plays on players smaller than him.... and once players the same size as him go to him he backs off, he thinks he owns the footy field... and never stops whining to the umpires cant wait till we play him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ASHBY is no where near soft. tough as guts. great skills.
CROCKER great kicker, one of the best left footers iv seen.
CHAPMAN don't rate highly, utility player, a bit slow.
CADDY most overated player i have ever seen. too slow, shocking kick. very luky to make VM.
TOY best in AGSV by miles.
GAFF not far behind, clever player. lots of footy.
PRESTIA hard to the ball. height issue.
HOWELL small kid but has go. bit small but great skills, like an alwyn davey.
McMILLAN overated, good kick, too soft
CUST very similar to GAFF, best footy brain easily.
GORDAN afl material.

TOP 3 would be - 1 - GORDAN
2 - TOY
3 - GAFF / CUST

Played with all these guys. Many more players, just mention them and i'll give you my opinion.

CADDY most overated player i have ever seen. too slow, shocking kick. very luky to make VM.
GORDAN afl material.

2 - TOY
3 - GAFF / CUST

Played with all these guys. Many more players, just mention them and i'll give you my opinion.

I think Cust is overrated. Gaff is the best of them, but I don't think any are quite AFL material.

Trinity lost to Assumption but a few good signs, Chris Braine is hard at it but that is what cost him his broken arm, upsetting injury which will affect his season and be a big lost for the T's

Trinity lost to Assumption but a few good signs, Chris Braine is hard at it but that is what cost him his broken arm, upsetting injury which will affect his season and be a big lost for the T's

saw him on the weekend hard at it all day and played on even after injuring his hand showing his commitment to the side will be a big loss

GORDAN afl material.

2 - TOY
3 - GAFF / CUST

Since you know so much about all these blokes, you should know that Gaff actually plays for Carey in the APS.

GORDAN afl material.

2 - TOY
3 - GAFF / CUST

If Ashby's so great, why isn't he at Oakliegh? If he is up there for best in the AGS and is so hard at it surely he'd be at Oakliegh? Seriously, all you boys giving Ashby such a big rap must be from Trinity and or play for Canterberry coz your so far up his ass.

If Ashby's so great, why isn't he at Oakliegh? If he is up there for best in the AGS and is so hard at it surely he'd be at Oakliegh? Seriously, all you boys giving Ashby such a big rap must be from Trinity and or play for Canterberry coz your so far up his ass.

rover2 your all talk mate do you even play footy by the things you say doesnt seem like you no much and having a go at blokes who are better than you

You have got no idea mate! Where you getting your info from? or Are you making it up?

ashby has been asked to train with oakleigh again only just missed out last time along mescher and satur

rover2 you struggle at life ashby is not soft. i no what probally happened you played on him one week and he towelled you up like he normally does and your just jelous so stick it up yourself you muppet

Remove this Banner Ad

AGS year 10 best from each school

Remove this Banner Ad

Back