Agsv

Remove this Banner Ad

trinity 14-14-98 defeated camberwell 4-9-33

trinity dominated the play all day never looked like losing camberwell just had no forward options and th trinity midfield dominated the stoppages and their hardness was great compared to camberwell

greetings all back from the school break. any news on injuries or the like? i know assumption will be really struggling for the rest of the year with two key players sidelined until 2009 in will holman (who broke his leg playing for seymour) and jamie sheahan who after pulling up sore from vic country's last game v tasmania trained for ack last night in the wet and hyperextended his knee. got scans last night and the verdict is not good for ray carroll and his boys.

any other big news?

greetings all back from the school break. any news on injuries or the like? i know assumption will be really struggling for the rest of the year with two key players sidelined until 2009 in will holman (who broke his leg playing for seymour) and jamie sheahan who after pulling up sore from vic country's last game v tasmania trained for ack last night in the wet and hyperextended his knee. got scans last night and the verdict is not good for ray carroll and his boys.

any other big news?

Will Holman looked fine to me last night when I took his photo, and Sheahan didn't train. Don't lie.

marcellin beat pegs

and apparantly stanton, shuey, and zaharakis had 112 possesions between them!

shuey 45 and 1 goal
stanton 35 and 1 goal
zaharakis 32

anyone else stand out??

Beayni and truefeldt were outstanding for marcellin! solid as a rock down back

Dave tantsis hall was impressive also, just tough as nails and held the backline together

mckenzie was great early untill he got injured and then battled on! very good at marking contests, always finds a way to get a fist in
reminds me of andrew mackie somewhat

short lived celebration caveman
i heard the marcellin crew woke up this morning after a shindig last night celebrating there entrance into the agsv final, to learn of assumptions 220 point win that took their percentage ahead of marcellin.
thats footy boys. . unlucky to the hungover marcellin bunch hahaha :thumbsdown:
hope everyone has learnt a lesson.
never write ack off...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard the marcellin crew woke up this morning after a shindig last night celebrating there entrance into the agsv final, to learn of assumptions 220 point win that took their percentage ahead of marcellin.
never write ack off...
hahaha go assumption!!!! not a bad 7 days.... beating yarra valley by 96, de la salle to go to herald shield final and knocking camberwell off by 220... absolutely amazing.

who were best players for ack/????
obviously the usuals like sheahan, holman, collis garvey and gestier would have been prominent...

geez that's rough for the Marcellin boys they deserved to be in it.
not a bad effort from assumption though to get up by that much to put themselves in the final. IMO places in the grand final shouldn't be decided by % like this it seems a tad unfair. Top 4 finals of some sort should be the go

never write ack off...

excuse me?? hahah i pitty you fool
the marcellin boys didnt go out lol
where did u hear that rubbish from??

anyway, everyone knows the marcellin boys are clearly the best team in the comp with the team they're feilding atm seeing as though theyve knocked off pegs, with all 16 vic players out, plus two other starting 18 players due to off feild commitments (church boys) so all trash talkers better hope that ack win the grand final bcoz your talking pretty soon.

did anyone find out about about how pegs did?

i daresay they would have too high a percentage to warrant a slip in ladder positions but it should be interesting.:p

so if its an assumption vs pegs final where will it be held?

did anyone find out about about how pegs did?

i daresay they would have too high a percentage to warrant a slip in ladder positions but it should be interesting.:p

so if its an assumption vs pegs final where will it be held?
PEGS ran away with the game in the last qtr today to win by just under 6 goals.

anyway, everyone knows the marcellin boys are clearly the best team in the comp with the team they're feilding atm seeing as though theyve knocked off pegs, with all 16 vic players out, plus two other starting 18 players due to off feild commitments (church boys) so all trash talkers better hope that ack win the grand final bcoz your talking pretty soon.

You lost to ACK, so you clearly were not the best team.

but ACK lost to PEGS...but PEGS lost to Marcellin. So who is the best of the 3? We can only find out who is better between ACK and PEGS...that's why there should be finals.
Some guy said Marcellin were "clearly the best team". I agree about finals, a final 4 would be good.

What I'm saying is you had your chance to make the final, beat ACK and you would have.

Some guy said Marcellin were "clearly the best team". I agree about finals, a final 4 would be good.

What I'm saying is you had your chance to make the final, beat ACK and you would have.

Glad you agree:thumbsu:.

And that is true but yeah, final 4 would be much better

Remove this Banner Ad

Agsv

Remove this Banner Ad

Back