ais camp

Remove this Banner Ad

What a way to go out for the Northern boys !!! yet another flogging at the hands of the Calder speak up Northern Reps, what went wrong?? what happen to the confidence before the game?? gee footy is a funny game never heard of the top side flogging the bottom side :D :D , oh well im sure Shaw being the great coach he is will get some young guns and put the Knights back into the finals next year lol.

By the way Hawks2008 how did the match ups on Jesse and Matty Little go?? seem to work a treat really helped you blokes out lol, ohh gotta love this game haha.

Next year boys ;) .

How did you go HBK?? did you see the game?? who played well?.

cheers boys

About the AIS boys they are automatically invited to draft camp, so about the already tested thing, it's wrong because they get the invited and recrutiers will want to see the improvment in players from the year before if they went last year!

gee get a life inside info man, giv the kid a break. id like to see you take on matt little. you at the ground??? is three goals not an impact? anyoone would love to kick 3 goals in one tac cup match little own about 60 in a year which he has done quite comfortabally.....u got no idea

two of them were cheap easy goals and one was which he earnt!
alot of pepole could kick more than 60 goals if they played for calder!
stop wrapping up one of your mates and talk about footy like everyone else!

juiceebangers you really need to get over little, he isnt as good as you think he is. i dont no how he got an invite to ais camp. i would have to agree with inside info man, he has very little impact unless his kicking goals and even then his basically getting the ball handed to him from the other calder boys, its all cheap no class act there!

Chicken Little is actually alot taller than i realised. Would be getting close to 190 cm.

Calder were awesome on the weekend, when they all decide to turn it on, Oakleigh, Geelong, Dandenong or Gippsland wont be able to stop them. Its looking like back to back premierships for me.

What draft camp and state screening lists can we make up. What clubs do we know of/ dont know of???

Its about time someone put up a list for the draft camp! if everyone knows as much as they think they do, and as many recruiters as they say, then it souldnt be a problem to post a list! for us old guyz that come on here for good info about the young kids coming through, we dont want to here about your litttle fights between teams, we want to know about the real prospects!!!

i no from the STATE SCREENING thread, that

OAKLEIGH:Bain, Sharp, Gillam

and the WESTERN JETS thread

WESTERN: Prismall

anyone got a full list or surely someone from each club is on here???????

Well all the All-Oz kids are automatically invited so there are 22 of the 70 or so without any effort.

As for final lists, as posted earlier I have known players to be added to the respective lists up to a week or so before the actual camps.

Basically the clubs are probably looking at the lists based on their nominations as we speak and are rining Kevin Sheahan saying there aren't enough of type X or type Y, add another 6 players of that type ... and they will do their best to comply.

Also anyone who turns it on in the finals will probably get added as well.

Too early to get tense. Only 5-6 weeks until the end of the season for everyone, just have to patient.

you dont know why he did??? maybe u should ask the recruiters, we'll wait till draft day, as i said any person would be rapped to kick three goals in a tac cup game little own hes done that pretty much every game this year or more. get over it and give the guy a go. ya got no idea, id like to see u match up on matt little footy000, hed giv u a bath and u know it

mate i have played against him and believe me he aint anything special without the help of sumone from calder puting it in the 50 for him the only thing going for him is dat he can kick straight and of course his going to get 3 or more goals a game any foward would if you were playing in the calder team.

Dean Limbach got an invite to D.Camp after playing only one game this year. Round.1 where he kicked 6 goals. Great effort by Deano which proves that the recruiters would have had their eyes on him from last season.

Weaver said:
Well all the All-Oz kids are automatically invited so there are 22 of the 70 or so without any effort.

Pretty sure this isn't the case any more - players who are too young or already father-son won't be going, and I don't think it's an automatic invite like it used to be.

Patience with regards to the lists - draft camp isn't for 5 weeks yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyone has been waiting patiently but we just want to know who is going and who isnt! it would be good to get a new thread going with a list of the draft camp and state screening invitees so we can discuss who we thought should be in and who should be out!
if you dont have the list then tell everybody so we are not hanging for you to post it!
if any one has a list or knows of people who have been invited please post it on this thread!

im saying he doesnt need a calder side, he can kick bags of goals in a losing side, and as i say again, he won best on ground in the under 19.5 grand final last year as a bottom age player on the half bak flank

exactly you keep proving my point!! sure his good at 19.5 but of course his going to be look at the level of skill required there.....not much!
so i would hope that he would get best on ground and kick a bag of goals when your playing at that level! give us break!! we will just have to wait and see i guess! draft day isnt too far away!

thats right, i cant wait till draft day n see chicken get drafted, thatll shut u right up. man give little a break. ill be on here pastin you after draft day when he gets picked, just wait

it seems here that juiceebangers and footy000 have a little lovers tiff going on. i really wish u two could sort out ur differences, kiss and make up. ur both as bad as each other just face the facts that little is a gun and given the right opportunity he will excell, let him put on weight and hell dominate anywhere. and playing u19 isnt an easy thing to do. ud be surprised with the number of blokes playing in that competition who r a bit stiff not to be included in this drafting talk as well.
rooii.

footy000 said:
let me guess Squiddy Pamtee you play for rupertswood too??? oh and you to are a love chum of littles!

Can we ban all posts about Matt Little?

Imagine if a good player's mates like Deledio, found out about this site, then they would go on twice as much as these Rupie try hards.

Is Matt Little one of Squiddy Pamtee, juiceebangers or one of the others?

i thikn you guys are getting a bit jealous that u keep hearing matt littles name in drafting talks......saying goes after yesterdays performance...."no little, no calder" what you think footy000??? and all u gits who just keep baggin little??? the tALK WILL be in a couple of years ..."no little, no essendon", "no little, no st kilda" or whoever the lucky club will be.

stop imbaressing yourself juiceebangers you clearly dont know what you are talking about. your really not doing much for little by coming on here and pumping him up like this, does he know you are doing it? because the kid would be bloody imbaressed you obvioously wernt at the game because i can asure you it wasnt littles abscents that let the team down they all just played crap, with the exceptions of a few players

Remove this Banner Ad

ais camp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back