Aker's Opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Aker is still bitter he didn't pick Geelong when he left the Bulldogs.

He said something to the effect that Geelong's club culture was terrible and he couldn't play there.

Oops! Cost yourself a 4th flag (and now maybe a 5th) you git!

I like aka but after his performance this week i really think his opinion counts for shit right now. If you cant get your shit together to get to a Brownlow ceremony, a medal that you have won its pretty poor form. If i were him id keep my head down and mouth shut until next year.

Who cares who tips who? It makes no difference.

I greatly respect Buckley's opinion so am happy that he has faith in us. At the game on Saturday I was listening to him call on 3AW and while he was clearly disappointed in the Pies, he was glowing with praise towards us.

I couldnt care bout what Aker said but he does seem to not have too much love for Geelong, but there are a few of them in the media - Gary Lyon, Robert Walls,
That footy show on last night on channel 7 was pathetic anyway. Channel 10 does football so much better.

Isn't it funny how people can get upset about who does or doesn't tip our side to win the GF. It's all only opinion in the end and means absolutely nothing. We all know our lads are as ready as they ever will be for this game. Have faith!

I greatly respect Buckley's opinion so am happy that he has faith in us. At the game on Saturday I was listening to him call on 3AW and while he was clearly disappointed in the Pies, he was glowing with praise towards us.

In the West Australian over here he tipped Collingwood to beat us last week by 5 points so not sure if his opinion is that decent...I found it a tad laughable to be honest.

Good ol' Akka, I remember before the 2004 GF him putting a media ban on himself and then breaking it the day before the big one saying that he was probably going to play all right and win the Norm Smith. He did nowt like many of his teammates. Great player but an attention whore.

There was also the old rumour that him and a couple of other Brisbane players were practising their norm smith medal speechers in the rooms before that grand final too.

Everyone who has tipped Cats = uninformed knobs
Everyone who has tipped us = experts

Everyone who has tipped Cats = uninformed knobs
Everyone who has tipped us = experts

You're the uninformed knob if you think that. Why does everyone have to tip you guys? Even if they're wrong, it's just their damn opinions. You can make a very strong case for St Kilda going into Saturday, and we can make an equally strong case for Geelong.

He is the most hated player in the AFL and has no idea what he is talking about. I watched game day last night and struggled to get through it without turning off the T.V. simply due to Aker.

He may say underdone i say well rested.

I myself don't even take note of who tips who as i don't see the point.

You're the uninformed knob if you think that. Why does everyone have to tip you guys? Even if they're wrong, it's just their damn opinions. You can make a very strong case for St Kilda going into Saturday, and we can make an equally strong case for Geelong.
\

It was a joke. I was just pointing out how exactly what you said, and that everyone is going off at Aker because he tipped us. Whereas if he had tipped you there would probably be a discussion on here about how valid his points are.

Anyway carry on...

\

It was a joke. I was just pointing out how exactly what you said, and that everyone is going off at Aker because he tipped us. Whereas if he had tipped you there would probably be a discussion on here about how valid his points are.

Anyway carry on...

Sorry. It's hard to tell. :p If it makes you feel any better, I don't think people like Aker in general ...

Thread title made me laugh. Didnt need to even open it to realise it had no cred. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

\

Anyway carry on...

Nah, he'd still be a flog who lives in his own little fantasy world. Good footballer but nothing he says off the field is worth listening to because quite frankly he makes stuff up.

massive flog. im SO damn SICK of football players making fools of themselves in the media. what are they? professional sportsman, or TV stooges? choose one or the other, please. the way some act, even during their careers, cheapens the game... aker, youre a great footballer, but an annoying embarrassment of the field.

In the West Australian over here he tipped Collingwood to beat us last week by 5 points so not sure if his opinion is that decent...I found it a tad laughable to be honest.

Good ol' Akka, I remember before the 2004 GF him putting a media ban on himself and then breaking it the day before the big one saying that he was probably going to play all right and win the Norm Smith. He did nowt like many of his teammates. Great player but an attention whore.

There was also the old rumour that him and a couple of other Brisbane players were practising their norm smith medal speechers in the rooms before that grand final too.

Well, Bucks is going to be the Magpie's coach in a few years, and will be an assistant coach next season. Wouldn't look too good if he tipped against them.

Well, Bucks is going to be the Magpie's coach in a few years, and will be an assistant coach next season. Wouldn't look too good if he tipped against them.

Yeah, I don't think you can hold that against him. He probably starts work there in a couple of weeks, if he hasn't already!

Aker is a prick. He hates Geelong for reasons that i don't know. Maybe it's Scarlett last year, maybe he is scared that the cats can be as good as Brisbane were. Maybe he wants to be remembered as a player who played in CLEARLY the best team ever. I don't really know. The only thing i do know is that he is an arseh*le.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aker's Opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back