Alan Didak

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened? A young guy was over .05 and hit a car, bad yes, uncommen , no? Let the Pies deal with it. I'm sure we have a few skeletons in our closet, and that's where they should stay.

I think these things are worth discussing.

I agree, on the CFC or main board, but these are matters which our board should not discuss. We have more pressing issues in house, which people here can give voice to, this is just a moral distraction, surely our whole direction and future is more worthwhile than footballer indescresion, especially when we are mere observors? How about Vic participation, membership decline, coaching staff, or even a new CEO for directional change. Surely these topics which the mods could instigate are more relevent to this board.

I agree, on the CFC or main board, but these are matters which our board should not discuss.

WHy on earth not?

It appears that the topic being debated, is whether Didak should be considered as a viable draftee, or not. He is after all a footballer and this is a football forum.

We have more pressing issues in house, which people here can give voice to... .......How about Vic participation, membership decline, coaching staff, or even a new CEO for directional change. Surely these topics which the mods could instigate are more relevent to this board.

Agree that the topics you have mentioned are all very worthwhile......but anyone can (and plenty of posters have) discussed and debated these topics at length.

I don't see it as the Mods' responsibility to "instigate" anything.

I thought it was their role to "moderate".

If a topic is offensive or goes off the rails, they can (and do) close them down.

Sorry , but I think this topic is relevant....and worth discussing

I think it would be a terrible mistake for Brisbane to recruit Didak. He simply wouldn't fit into our gameplan. He has a disturbing habit of kicking the ball to his teammates, and also of kicking goals. It is forbidden for a Brisbane small forward to hit targets by foot or kick goals.

Glenn Archer just said...

"Didak for Brown"

You have to be f****** joking:mad:

He never said a straight swap.

If Collingwood are going to get rid of Didak, it'd have to be for something way under market value or they will get nothing. Straight swap for Troy Selwood or Ash McGrath.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it would be a terrible mistake for Brisbane to recruit Didak. He simply wouldn't fit into our gameplan. He has a disturbing habit of kicking the ball to his teammates, and also of kicking goals. It is forbidden for a Brisbane small forward to hit targets by foot or kick goals.

Apparently, it's also forbidden to consistently act like a pillock,get drunk and lie to the media, your President, your Coach and your team-mates about your involvement in a car accident where the driver is 3 times over the legal limit.

Just ask Collingwood...they're the most pragmatic club in the land for overlooking "indiscretions", so long as they can get their best players out on the field.

But even they've had enough of Didak's behavior.

But what the hell, he can kick a football, so let's sign him up.

hahahaha yes hitting targets is definitely forbidded. wouldn't want to do that would we?? cause winning games is so uncool these days. who wants the hassle of playing in the finals ;)

i would entertain the thought of didak playing for the lions. i think getting away from melbourne would be a positive thing for Dids. i also think that if theres one person out there that could put someone back in their place its the one and only J Brown. well thats if hes still at the club come seasons end :confused:

Apparently, it's also forbidden to consistently act like a pillock,get drunk and lie to the media, your President, your Coach and your team-mates about your involvement in a car accident where the driver is 3 times over the legal limit.

Just ask Collingwood...they're the most pragmatic club in the land for overlooking "indiscretions", so long as they can get their best players out on the field.

But even they've had enough of Didak's behavior.

But what the hell, he can kick a football, so let's sign him up.

I find your post very instructive. I've often wondered what it was of which you "wuz robbed". It would appear it was your sense of humour. Or did you never suffer from such an affliction?

getattachmentpd6.jpg

getattachment2vb3.jpg

Sorry, just had to lol, hope this puts a smile on at least 1 persons face, seems everyone needs a laugh atm!!!

Stay positive people, the lions will come back either late this year or next season, and we shall be a force to reckon with.

GO LIONS :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Going through Collingwood's board, they seem to be pretty keen on Adcock or Boak for a Didak trade.

I wouldnt trade adcock but id trade a second round pick and a fringe player or 2.

This way we would get a proven small foward (rather then an unknown youngester), which we desperatly need, and can still use our first pick to get the golden classy mid everyone is chriping on about :D :p

it put a smile on my face vipertooth

even we're capable of having a laugh about this whole thing:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473831

by the way is the first cartoon from the herald sun?? too clever for them :p

I never said you were not capable, our board has been a bit down atm, I thought I would try and make at least 1 person smile :)

I am not sure, where the cartoon came from, i received it in an email my friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alan Didak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back