Alan Didak

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish people would get over this preoccupation with seeking confirmation from all and sundry, for players in their own team of their supposed greatness. he is what he is and who cares if no-one else rates him.

He was awesome tonight. Elite on his day but needs consistency. What I like about Didak is he actually kicks the ball, too many players worry about handballing.

Needs to play consistently, spot on. A very important part of Collingwoods structure. But not elite. Not quite.

I prefer Jonathan Brown:p

His game tonight was superb. One of the best individual games of the season and he was the difference. If Collingwood didn't have Didak, they wouldn't have won the game.

An honest assessment of the significance of Didak's game tonight.:thumbsu:

I thought his last game was the best he'd ever played but he went one far better tonight.

If he maintains his game at tonight's level, yes, then he will be elite. A big ask though.

people think he's inconsistent?

He has been our best player when he has been fit this season every match, don't you know he didn't play for 5 or 6 weeks?
You can't say he's inconsistent if you don't watch every match.
We do watch every match, and when he's on the field he's usually in the top 3 players out of 44 every match, i know elite is a grand word but i would use the words absolute professional.

people think he's inconsistent?

He has been our best player when he has been fit this season every match, don't you know he didn't play for 5 or 6 weeks?
You can't say he's inconsistent if you don't watch every match.
We do watch every match, and when he's on the field he's usually in the top 3 players out of 44 every match, i know elite is a grand word but i would use the words absolute professional.

how about 'good player' and let his actions make up the rest

Remove this Banner Ad

Alan Didak

Remove this Banner Ad

Back