Alan Faraj and Greenvale

Remove this Banner Ad

creative_mind11

Debutant
Mar 6, 2007
Glenbervie
AFL Club
St Kilda
hey guys, went to a few greenvale games last year and the year before and saw a guy called alan faraj who played as a forward. he impressed me alot when i saw him and wondered why he didnt take part in the 2007 premiership side, but played reserves. was he injured??

because having seen alot of greenvale i cant see why that Hakim would of played before Faraj or even that other player in the reserves whose name escapes me who kicked 100 goals.

also on greenvale i dont understand their logic by recruiting all these new players who are clearly going to stay for one year then take off, mercenairies they tend to be called. money hungry guys who chase cash at different clubs every year. sol caddy is a perfect example of this. 4 different clubs in the last 4 years. also they have picked up reece bloomfield and obst who has played nearly 100 VFL games.

the club must be spending even more cash than last year, to try and better a side that didnt lose a game all year...is it neccasary?

they have all this talent playing in the reserves like faraj and the other forward, and a couple of defenders who play terrific footy.

the solution- its time for the EDFL to bring in either a salary cap or a points system like in the Goulborn Valley league.

thoughts everyone?

hey guys, went to a few greenvale games last year and the year before and saw a guy called alan faraj who played as a forward. he impressed me alot when i saw him and wondered why he didnt take part in the 2007 premiership side, but played reserves. was he injured??

because having seen alot of greenvale i cant see why that Hakim would of played before Faraj or even that other player in the reserves whose name escapes me who kicked 100 goals.

also on greenvale i dont understand their logic by recruiting all these new players who are clearly going to stay for one year then take off, mercenairies they tend to be called. money hungry guys who chase cash at different clubs every year. sol caddy is a perfect example of this. 4 different clubs in the last 4 years. also they have picked up reece bloomfield and obst who has played nearly 100 VFL games.

the club must be spending even more cash than last year, to try and better a side that didnt lose a game all year...is it neccasary?

they have all this talent playing in the reserves like faraj and the other forward, and a couple of defenders who play terrific footy.

the solution- its time for the EDFL to bring in either a salary cap or a points system like in the Goulborn Valley league.

thoughts everyone?

My thoughts are you a toss. That's what they tend to call people like you

Getting Rhys, Budgey and Paxo back is hardly recruiting. As they are there every week. Two of them copped season ending injures last year playing for Greenvale. Greenvales track record at retaining players is second to none. But hey don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Al's a good player but he wasn't fit last year and the reserves won most games by well over 100 pts so it wasn't hard to snag a bag. He showed what a good player he was in the reserves GF. Its also hard to bag a bloke who won the comp goal kicking and contributed 3 or more goals neally every week in Hakim. Why are all the other clubs like Keilor trying to steal him?

Ps The GV will be suprised that you have introduced the points system in their comp. Bring it on say. Will make the top clubs even more powerful.

As a very good mate of M J Budge, it is highly unlikely the great man will pull on the boots this season. A truly great talent but he is thinking of taking his tennis game to the satelite tour.... :D

As a very good mate of M J Budge, it is highly unlikely the great man will pull on the boots this season. A truly great talent but he is thinking of taking his tennis game to the satellite tour.... :D

You are a funny man, M J Budge (aka Darren) has enough metal in his elbow to get foxtel, so i doubt that he'll be playing tennis, just tending his beloved roses and tellin jokes on a thursday night at training... ;)

creative,

You are right Alan Faraj can play and should be playing ones, but yes needs to be fit, played with him up here at Nth Wagga a few years back.
Top bloke too.

How long he been at Greenvale? as I through he was at Aberfeldie.

Chees
Knee

The kid has more than skills, he could tear the EDFL apart if he gets some delivery!!!

He can play but is the ugliest man alive. There was a story going around when he was younger that he dated a disabled girl and didn't want to go out with her anymore so he put her on her brick fence then rang the door bell and took off.

mate u must be thinking of a different bloke, im not a *** but al faraj is a fair looking bloke, the girls love him. the bloke who puts on a show for his mates and never seems to disappoint is a fair bloke. he must of ****ed your girlfriend or something mate coz hes done it to alot of others and your writing this. im one of his best mates and i can tell you right now picks up glamours and the occasional girl who is not great on the eye at 5am sunday morning. haha. and if you are struggling for a root buddy which i think you might be give al a call coz he has got that many on the go he doesent know what to do wif em. hes a nice enough bloke to hanball a few off im sure.even to you.

He can play but is the ugliest man alive. There was a story going around when he was younger that he dated a disabled girl and didn't want to go out with her anymore so he put her on her brick fence then rang the door bell and took off.

I have heard the same story..... Not sure if it is true though!

mate u must be thinking of a different bloke, im not a *** but al faraj is a fair looking bloke, the girls love him. the bloke who puts on a show for his mates and never seems to disappoint is a fair bloke. he must of ****ed your girlfriend or something mate coz hes done it to alot of others and your writing this. im one of his best mates and i can tell you right now picks up glamours and the occasional girl who is not great on the eye at 5am sunday morning. haha. and if you are struggling for a root buddy which i think you might be give al a call coz he has got that many on the go he doesent know what to do wif em. hes a nice enough bloke to hanball a few off im sure.even to you.

Is that you tige19 or Jason Dorazio?

If it is you Jason -

Question - do you still shower in your undies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like your he's number 1 fan but i'm sure your only defending him cause he makes you sleep in the wet patch. Stories can get over exaggerated and maybe she wasn't disabled but she definately had a limp.

What a load of crud!

You would have to be a moccasin wearing bogan from Sunshine, ey!! trust you never father children!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Alan Faraj and Greenvale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back