Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been in a conference all day can someone give me the summary of what's transpired?

Have you ever put two pieces of bread in a jaffle maker and thought to yourself what would happen if I put 4 slices of cheese in this thing?

What happened today was like that.

A lot of melting for no good reason.

Is that true?

Someone told me that Browne went early with Rutten sacked.

Didn’t see it myself but that is what I was told.

Same person said that they would believe Browne over Robbo, so there is probably my answer LOL
Wasn't it barrett on radio who said he got word that clarko is set to join essendon and it wad locked in?

I'm not saying he's a troll. I think he passed on information that he had. But Kingy is a North nuffy too... why can't both be true?
I admire your deductive powers, but I'm pretty sure "KIA34 is David King" and "KIA34 is not David King" can't both be true. (Without some wierd philosophy bullsh$t twist anyway.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll announce it today or tomorrow simply because they've seen that the thread you lot are hanging on by is actually incredibly thin.
Is Sonja reading this?

If so... Hi Sonja! How are you doing? Anyways, please announce Clarksons. Now.

I’m actually embarrassed with myself for how poorly I handled that
Mariah Carey Tweet GIF by Twitter

* Ugly. It has a self serving culture and that's borne out by the poor results and desperate decisions made over the past 10 years. Today is just another example.

I admire your deductive powers, but I'm pretty sure "KIA34 is David King" and "KIA34 is not David King" can't both be true. (Without some wierd philosophy bullsh$t twist anyway.)

Haha. Fair point.

I meant more that both "he's David King" and "he's a North nuffie like the rest of us" could both be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back