Alberton Footy League - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to Shaun Everington on winning back to back league B&F's. Super effort and well deserved.

Looking forward to a couple of big games on Saturday. I would love to see both of the underdogs get up and take the cup. Foster in the ones and Dalyston in the magoos.
It will also be good to see the best two forwards in the league (James and Bartholemew) going head to head.

Congrats to Shaun Everington on winning back to back league B&F's. Super effort and well deserved.

Looking forward to a couple of big games on Saturday. I would love to see both of the underdogs get up and take the cup. Foster in the ones and Dalyston in the magoos.
It will also be good to see the best two forwards in the league (James and Bartholemew) going head to head.

if everington won, where was tremaine tohariki from mdu placed?.. he coming into the count would have been a favourite along with shaun.

Tremaine runner up well deserved sounds like he had a great year.
Luke James maybe could have picked up a few more votes kicked 13 goals 1 vote, kicks 9 for his hundred against up to 4 opponents no votes for the match Damian Holmes gets 3 votes playing back flank no opponent all game as he was on James with the others go figure?
Still the right player got the B & F a real gun pity he's going to Doncaster with the rest of the Foster players who train there.

Does anyone know much about the P.I. brain dead moron who king hit a couple of Bass thirds players after the siren when they were shaking hands.
I believe the same player was suspened by the club earlier in the year. Hopefully the league and his club will come down on him hard.

Soured a great game of jnr footy.

typical

Firstly,, never mention underdog and Foster in the same sentence....i may vomit......secondly are we really suprised that umpires (any standard)would vote like that ? Brownlow Shmownlow

Does anyone know much about the P.I. brain dead moron who king hit a couple of Bass thirds players after the siren when they were shaking hands.
I believe the same player was suspened by the club earlier in the year. Hopefully the league and his club will come down on him hard.

Soured a great game of jnr footy.

Did Korumburra turn up saturday or did they stay at home polishing the grandfinal cup they had in the bag?

Panthercat, before you go bad mouthing any other clubs I think you should have a look at your own thirds side track record with off the ball incidents. Several of your players have unprovokingly 'king hit' opponents behind play, I heard of one incident when they played tarwin earlier in the years where 4 bass players were yellow carded and 2 tarwin players ended up in hospital after being 'king hit' off the ball...on the other hand it is piss weak footy no matter the player and if I was coach I would be a lot more encouraged by my players 'toughness' if they put their head over the ball

Panthercat you big pussy you should change your name to polecat as everything you say is ****in shit. The burra have a fair few more teams in tomorrow than you pussys. Good luck finding another $200000 grand next year to get a team out on the park. Hope foster smash ya. Your so called golden child stevie and luke james have already singed at drouin. And tim smith wasnt worth a pinch of shit for you this year, but he sure dinted yor bank account.

Panthercat you big pussy you should change your name to polecat as everything you say is ****in shit. The burra have a fair few more teams in tomorrow than you pussys. Good luck finding another $200000 grand next year to get a team out on the park. Hope foster smash ya. Your so called golden child stevie and luke james have already singed at drouin. And tim smith wasnt worth a pinch of shit for you this year, but he sure dinted yor bank account.

Karaoke or what? Didn't know they were the singing type:D

By the way, the only time Tim Smith was any good was when he was at Burra. That makes the quality at Burra fairly ordinary if he was one of your best.

Korumburra 3 sides 1 flag Bass wins senior Grand final nothing more to say

Karaoke or what? Didn't know they were the singing type:D

By the way, the only time Tim Smith was any good was when he was at Burra. That makes the quality at Burra fairly ordinary if he was one of your best.
Seemed to play well keeping Tom Bartholomew quiet with a goal from a soft free kick to start flogs.:thumbsu:

Bit jealous bulldog? Burra spent a truck load the last couple of years and couldnt win a final. So another 3rds flag, choked in the 2's, 4's and A grade netball, good year for the club?? Just another average year from and underachieving club.

Well done to Bass, dont think anyone is doubting they spent a lot but its worth it if you win. Time smith towelled up the FF on the weekend and got James and a few others to the club. I doubt Luke James has signed at Drouin, never signs anywhere til late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit jealous bulldog? Burra spent a truck load the last couple of years and couldnt win a final. So another 3rds flag, choked in the 2's, 4's and A grade netball, good year for the club?? Just another average year from and underachieving club.

Well done to Bass, dont think anyone is doubting they spent a lot but its worth it if you win. Time smith towelled up the FF on the weekend and got James and a few others to the club. I doubt Luke James has signed at Drouin, never signs anywhere til late.

i do have to laugh at all the insults that people are throwing at korumburra, saying how shit they are. but i can gaurentee that with the talent they have and the amount of money that bass spent on their players id just about say that korumburra would have a clean sweep of the four football grand finals.

i do have to laugh at all the insults that people are throwing at korumburra, saying how shit they are. but i can gaurentee that with the talent they have and the amount of money that bass spent on their players id just about say that korumburra would have a clean sweep of the four football grand finals.

and if your aunty had a **** she'd be your uncle. do you think clubs like stony creek/fishy/bass etc with less than 200 people in the town would survive without paying players? how much bass spent is irrelevant, they won so its money well spent even if they are ****ed next year, your 2's choked and 3rds nearly did

Thats hardly makes any sense at all but are you saying that if you spent the money they did you would win the flag in the ones and the 4ths? Didnt you try that the last 2 years and look what happened?

Its Korumburra-Bena too champ!!

Your club should be playing in the Gippsland Footy league, you have the facilitys, the money and all the resources needed to play in a better league. You dont have a club within 20km that the town supports. Time to step up I reckon. With all the money they have it shouldnt take much to attract a few gun players with what you have and play in the better league.

Stuff burra bunch of chockers.WE ARE A MIGHTY LOT hahaha lid is off bass to good for anyone not one team in the comp they didnt beat this year WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well done to the Panthers! :thumbsu:

Was a great game, really could have gone either way even with 10 mins to go.

Jamie Evans was a star, marked everything and really stamped his authority on the game, was directly involved in stopping and creating a few goals. Loved the goal to top it off too!

Massive credit to coach O'Bryan, congrats to the whole club.

Thats hardly makes any sense at all but are you saying that if you spent the money they did you would win the flag in the ones and the 4ths? Didnt you try that the last 2 years and look what happened?

Your club should be playing in the Gippsland Footy league, you have the facilitys, the money and all the resources needed to play in a better league. You dont have a club within 20km that the town supports. Time to step up I reckon. With all the money they have it shouldnt take much to attract a few gun players with what you have and play in the better league.

mate, the team we played in the fish/stoney creek, foster finals had an average of 20, 19 players out of the 21 played junior footy for the club and had four thirds playing , therefore my point is if we spent the money and had the imports we would win easy

mate, the team we played in the fish/stoney creek, foster finals had an average of 20, 19 players out of the 21 played junior footy for the club and had four thirds playing , therefore my point is if we spent the money and had the imports we would win easy

But you didnt and u didnt win so how can u prove that you would have won if u did spend cash

shoulda coulda woulda didnt burra got smashed in the biggest game off the season looked like a bunch of wiches hats played with no passion and no heart maybe have a look the before buying a whole heap of imports

shoulda coulda woulda didnt burra got smashed in the biggest game off the season looked like a bunch of wiches hats played with no passion and no heart maybe have a look the before buying a whole heap of imports

the awkward moment when bench boy thinks burra has bought a whole heaps of imports hahaha must of been a shit team to beat a bunch of witches hats by a goal haha

the awkward moment when bench boy thinks burra has bought a whole heaps of imports hahaha must of been a shit team to beat a bunch of witches hats by a goal haha

The awkward moment when i have a senior premiership medal and u dont hahahaha.I was taliking about foster flogging u by 11 goals remember that game

hahha i never said ya did buy imports u were going on about imagine if ya s bought players u would smash everone well guess what ya didnt stop going on about burra no matter who they have in there side they would choke anyway like they always do ya have the biggest town out of anyone in the comp its not hard to get players but most clubs in the comp dont have that luctury so they have to get players in stop making excuses ya flog ya s have it made

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Footy League - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back