Alberton Swamprats 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

portentous, you need to get a more distinctive haircut I imagine.

By the way, I am sick of being shunted off to the ressies. If I'm not playing again next week, I want it to be due to suspension.

Porthos said:
portentous, you need to get a more distinctive haircut I imagine.

By the way, I am sick of being shunted off to the ressies. If I'm not playing again next week, I want it to be due to suspension.
Im not sure what she can do with her current hair do though.

jl.jpg

paper bag perhaps??? :D

Alberton 14.14 98
Blues 15.11 101

Best: JuniorBurger, PAFowlr, Bresh, Macca19, Eago77, Nicski

Goals: Groove, Nickski 3, Bresh Eago77 2, Macca19, Ray Nolan, Scott, Rubberman

Not very happy with that. We kicked ourselves out of it in the first quarter and was always just that kick behind for most of the game. Then we hit the lead then give it up in the last 2 minutes. We gotta win these games. Great games by Junior and PAFowlr. Great to see. A number of our stars were down tho.

Gotta make amends next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its really hard to earn a spot in the back pocket when you're picked on stats. Our selection criteria are faulty!

Surely the team can win a few more, nice to some players keeping in the best lists, Groove, Bresh, Macca19, Eago77, Nicski, _espior, CrazybigAl, and Junior burger.

Just need a bit of luck to win these close ones. Maybe next season Macca19 will have a new recruit on his hands.

Dyertribe is a good team man who has been one of our best players so far this year. Im glad to have him in our squad.

Our sphere is for Port Adelaide and Port Magpies fans. I'd also be happy for us to include Port District fans if need be.

dyertribe said:
And why has this only become a problem now?
I don't think its a 'now' problem, its been a problem for a while.

I have brought it up as an issue in the past but it has fallen on deaf ears.

Most of the players born into the Swamprats were from sides like Team Pump, there was no real criteria built into but if we are to say that the posters must be of a Port following either Power, Port Magpies or Port Districts thats fair enough.

It would be good however if DT had in his supported clubs something referring to one of the Port sides rather than Adelaide and NUFC.

My only other issue is with the retired posters who currently play in the Swamprats, they show no interest in the board so why play them. We have plenty of other posters who put their name down to play who currently participate on the board so why not play them?

Don't come back and tell me that Nicski and _espoir are playing far too well to drop, at the end of the day they are just names entered into a computer program - use a different name and you will just get the same results.

Reward those who participate and want to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Swamprats 2004

Remove this Banner Ad

Back