Alberton Swamprats Recruitment 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon Ah Chee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
As you may be aware, last year the Alberton Swamprats were formed, to thrash our fantasy league opposition. This was not successful.

So, we're in off-season now, and have to re-fill our list. We've already had one absconder in Bresh, who's apparently left to join some rubbish composite team.

Anyway, this is our current list.

Squad list
1. Macca19 (c)
3. blackdiamond
4. Groove
5. PAfolwr
6. rubberman
7. ParalowiePower
8. JuniorBurger
9. snap-shot
10. Ferox
11. Santos L Helper
13. MrMeaner
14. Andre
15. PortProudWA
17. port1978
19. Arsene Wenger
18. Ford Fairlane
20. dyertribe
21. Ray Nolan
22. Thats Power
25. sog35
29. Porthos
30. Crazy_Big_Al
31. Russian
33. Powerstufff
35. Eago77
39. Sandola
42. dreamkillers
44. Pred

Full list

Bresh, Nicski, portentous, kaysee = GAWN

I'm inclined to say that we'll keep the top ten players from the club B&F and then open recruitment to all interested parties (including those cut, which would include me), though thats Macca's call. You can post expressions of interest in next season's team here, along with preferred field position(s).

Changes indicated in red of varying shades, may require Macca approval.

I talked to macca19 about changing _espoir to snap-shot. So I should be back in the squad! :) team looks good!! expect Bresh is a loser! ;)

Bresh, see you later Mr Judas!!!!

Will look over our squad in the following day or two and come to a decision on who to keep and who to cut.

Ive already decided to delist _espoir (replace with snapshot) and most likely Nicski will go as well.

Snapshot - You need to accept the recruiting of yourself in the "2005 Trading Thread" thread on the Fantasy Footy board.

Ive currently delisted 3 players and will privately message those I am looking at do join our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Porthos, You might want to change these guys on the first post:

Nicski has been delisted

Thats Power comes in at number 22
Arsene Wenger comes in at number 19

We'll need another out to fit the new recruits, chief. Sandola would have to be a shot come in too.

Yeah, those who have changed names will need to be delisted, reapply kinda thing. *PAF too.

I'm also scapegoating Stephen Gilham for my poor form last year, and have switched to wunderkind Adam Kingsley's number. Norm Smith, here I come!

Squad limit is apparently 25 so we are alright at the moment. Am still going thru the squad to see who I will need to cut.

I will organise the relative changes for Scott and PAFowlr

Ok blackdiamond and PAF you need to go over to the 2005 Trading Thread on the Fantasy Footy board, quote my post recruiting you and say that you accept.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Swamprats Recruitment 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back