Alberton Swamprats Recruitment 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Macca19 said:
At the moment the list has one place left and im waiting for that person to accept. If she doesnt then you may be in with a chance.

If she doesn't accept I will definetly accept. And I will wont be back on until 2morro morning so if i dont accept the invotation to join its because I am offline. So seeya 2morra

Now we have one too many. Im gonna have to delist kaysee. Sad to see him gon but it gives him a chance to find a new club before the cut off.

Macca19 said:
Ferox - you played 19 games last year and I expect you to push for a spot in defence again this year. You arent out of favour.

Thats Power - Youa re down for a midfield role.

Thanks Macca.

Sounds like I should look at changing to #36

rubberman said:
Always open to offers
:D

But the back pocket position comes with the number.
How about you come and sit in the forward pocket next to me? I have a flashy half forward / midfielders number up for grabs.

Groove said:
How about you come and sit in the forward pocket next to me? I have a flashy half forward / midfielders number up for grabs.

If you want the number 4 it is yours. I have always believed in playing for the badge on the front rather than the number on the back. Just gimme a shirt. :D

rubberman said:
If you want the number 4 it is yours. I have always believed in playing for the badge on the front rather than the number on the back. Just gimme a shirt. :D
Thanks Rubberman...now i feel like a loser :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

portentous said:
Are you sure that someone in your condition should be playing a contact sport? :confused: :p
Please explain? :)

Port1978 said:
Well, I actually prefer to see it as the Swampies will be getting 2 players for the price of one ;)
Oooooo!!!! :)

Dan Smith no you missed out. I had organised others positions before you came along and I ended up with one too many players anyway. Show more interest at the end of the next season and ill get you in.

Not sure when the season starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Swamprats Recruitment 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back