Alf Stewart

Remove this Banner Ad

Pardon me for this bastardisation of a great quote (posters on great Alf Stewart quotes will remember this one):

"his flamin flame's gone out!"

Stone the crows from heaven Alf RIP.

Originally posted by Perty4
dont worry he wont die. Every death in H&A is sudden, and does not contain a lot of lead up. Aisla died suddenly of a heart attack, not of a long term illness.
He will pull through.

Gee i dunno he looked pretty buggered on tonights episode
We are all praying for you Alf

Originally posted by Richmondfan#1
Jesus, will someone tell me what happened?
He will probably die from a brain tumor. He could have had an operation earlier but he wanted to die with Ailsa (the tumor made him see her or something).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, no pr0n here, thanks. I know you're happy about having hacked an unused account, but you can stop being a git now.

Originally posted by suzi_olsen
Who really cares? It's just a tv soap program which is bs anyway.

For those who watch it have to get a life

If you don't care then why the **** are you posting in this thread?

Alf is more of a legend than you ever ever ever will be, you wannabee pr0n star.

What would you suggest people who watch H&A do to get to your supremecy?

Alf is god ! If he goes then it will really make it hardly worth watching.
My favourite - "the flamin' flames gone out".

I doubt he will die. Usually people are killed off when they are going to do bigger and better things in the industry, I dont think Alf is off to broadway or anything ! Unless he is going into retirement and nothing has been said by anyone like they usually do. You would think with such a legend of the show going that more would have been said about it in magazines etc.
My tip is for Alf to survive and then come back and say he saw the tunnel of light and Ailsa.

I can tell you that one of the original cast members (not including Ailsa/Judy Nunn) leaves within the next 2 months, but it may not be who your thinking.

What did we think of the flashbacks when Alf was being operated? They showed young Roo, Tom (when he was alive) and Ailsa with a big 80s hairdo.

Originally posted by suzi_olsen
Who really cares? It's just a tv soap program which is bs anyway.

For those who watch it have to get a life

Don't like it? Then get f-u-ck-e-d. You always whinge to the mods and other people about people hijacking and stuffing up threads, yet you are doing it now.

HYPOCRITE

Oh, i think things don't look too good for Alf. The doctors seemed to be having trouble in surgery, plus Alf meeting up with Alisa no look good. Will see it tonight to see what happens, but his stubborness in not going through with the surgery earlier to keep his visions of Alisa might cost him.

Gotta hand it to the H&A makers with that last scene yeasterday. fading to white certainly gave that impression of death.

Currently they are showing a H&A world in the future. This show get's more and more like Bold and the Beautiful every time I watch it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alf Stewart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back