Alien/UFO Alien Disclosure - is it happening? Will it happen?

Remove this Banner Ad

IMO there would be a greater chance of being spied on with technologically advanced telescopes than being visited by satelites or alien aircraft.

That's the thing that causes me doubt.

I'd assume any species with interstellar travel capabilities would have long range scanning/sensor/photomapping capabilities that would negate the need to send small ships down to the surface and risk exposure.

Unless they worked out that parking a big mothership close enough would result in our own telescopes/satellites/whatever discovering them, resulting in the decision to try slip small ships past our detection devices instead.

This is apparently going Viral right now and being deleted everywhere from websites for some reason.:cool:

Make of it what you will.....

GG and grizzlym your thoughts?? I don't know honestly but am very open to these things and it seems VERY legit.

any chance you can tell me what to search for to find this. anti facebook so no account but im very interested in aliens etc

any chance you can tell me what to search for to find this. anti facebook so no account but im very interested in aliens etc

That Video is being deleted off You tube quicker than it gets uploaded for some reason and there is no trace of it on You Tube currently.

:cool:

Can you not see it?? Or does it not play?

This is apparently going Viral right now and being deleted everywhere from websites for some reason.:cool:

GG and grizzlym your thoughts?? I don't know honestly but am very open to these things and it seems VERY legit.

Guys, this one is very old and proved to be fake @ 0.39, remember it was for an advert from memory... The truth ain't in this one I'm afraid!

Missed it. What was it?

It is a Facebook Embed.

I cannot find the Video on Youtube at all and it just shows guys driving in a car than stopping at the side of a busy freeway abruptly and filming what looks like to be a UFO behind a cloud and then it emits a massive bright light and takes off at a ridiculous speed towards the horizon.

It is a Facebook Embed.

I cannot find the Video on Youtube at all and it just shows guys driving in a car than stopping at the side of a busy freeway abruptly and filming what looks like to be a UFO behind a cloud and then it emits a massive bright light and takes off at a ridiculous speed towards the horizon.

Ok, Facebook is blocked at my work so that would be why.

Last edited:
Youtube vid is up

The light shaking is what throws me off. If this is faked, who ever made it is pretty good. Onto this topic of alien disclosure.....I have been on and off web sites about this stuff and it seems to me that alien related news is in the media more this year. Before news outlets wouldnt run stories like this but now there is video from news outlets recording these events. Slowly but surely it will be pushed upon the masses that this is a real thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was most fascinated by the story of Westall Victoria, 1966. Sighting of a flying saucer of sorts at a school, hundreds of students and a few teachers saw it. There's something about it happening in sleepy post-WWII Australia that makes it seem so much more believable.

My guess, if Aliens visit earth most are unlikely to do so in their own bodies, or they will have evolved past the reliance on a body programmed and grown according to a set hereditary code.

Much like the movie avatar, I think any alien species would be best served exploring new and unusual terrain, either via proxy, or using a host body. Likewise, if they can travel vast distances, so might they be able to communicate or operate vehicles or replacement bodies at vast distances.

As for not being bound to a particular physical form, humans are at least technologically laying the ground work for such an evolutionary leap now. Experience sharing, is one such small step, likewise advancements in regenerative medicine, which may allow us to grow replacement human tissue.

My greater point I guess is, that if we have met and interacted with aliens and this is disclosed, the full scope of their existance, what they are and what kind of being they represent may either not be readily apparent, or will change and alter our understanding of life more fundamentally, than just confirmation of intelligent life in the wider universe.

Finally, what if the life we encounter is not only artificial, so a grown, engineered or designed entity, but also unaware of it's function as a host organism? Is our programming and mental hardware compatible with such an entity or capable of recognition and interaction?

So lack of disclosure may be as much about choice, as it is simply about our inability to recognise, relate and interact with such life in any meaningful fashion.

Last edited:
Mass Hysteria. People once believed in witches and swore on the bible that they had seen magical things happen and experienced magical events. Now the same mass hysteria exists over aliens & UFO's.
This, why are aliens perceived to be so advanced, the series of events that brought life to exist and develop on earth were so flukey lol. I feel if we are to find anything it would be some form of very primitive microbes

Youtube vid is up

The light shaking is what throws me off. If this is faked, who ever made it is pretty good. Onto this topic of alien disclosure.....I have been on and off web sites about this stuff and it seems to me that alien related news is in the media more this year. Before news outlets wouldnt run stories like this but now there is video from news outlets recording these events. Slowly but surely it will be pushed upon the masses that this is a real thing

Ehh as another poster said, I'm not convinced on the lights. I'm very curious about this sorta thing too, but I'm... i dunno about this video. Seems like any other one people post on youtube.

This, why are aliens perceived to be so advanced, the series of events that brought life to exist and develop on earth were so flukey lol. I feel if we are to find anything it would be some form of very primitive microbes

I'm open minded to the idea that life exists on other planets in the universe in various stages of evolution. Maybe even some are far more advanced than ours. But when you take into account the mind boggling huge distances between the stars in our galaxy, let alone the other 100 billion galaxies in our universe, then the impossibility of aliens travelling to our world is overwhelming. But it makes a cool science fiction story.

This is creeping the shit out of me. But yeah, from my small trawl this seems it. It was broadcast in 1995 in five US states. Just once. It's called Alien Encounters from Tomorrowland. Can anyone watch it and tell me?

As for Disclosure itself, yeah, very unlikely unless it's an uninvited, unprepared visit that's somehow massive and overt landing. The hysteria would be unbelievable. Even the people like us here, with a natural curiosity and some limited reading, would be petrified. We're naturally uncertain of new cultures. We'd be in a constant state of caution with them here – if we knew.

In reality it was probably a Kerry Packer 'get this shit of the air' event that saw it binned.

It would have discredited the whole disney business as it came across as a real doco. Probably intended to be a spoof/fun thing and was not packaged properly.

I can't help but think it would be like the Baby heck Mageezaks South Park episode where the aliens come down and test humanity about whether we are trustworthy, and humans steal the space cash; because we are untrustworthy the aliens block us off from the galactic community.

I know it's South Park, but as far fatched as it may sound to some, I wouldn't be surprised if a similar thing happens, but instead of space cash, our nature of war and violence shuts us off from any future contact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alien/UFO Alien Disclosure - is it happening? Will it happen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back