Multiplat Alien: Isolation

Remove this Banner Ad

After watching Romulus I want to play Isolation again such an underrated game and the best Alien game imo

This was the last game I played on my PS3 before moving to the PS4. I never finished the game, maybe due to my hurry to get on the PS4 or maybe it was the fact that it was stealthy as f**k! Don't get me wrong I love my stealth games I'm an old school Assassins Creed fan and loved the old hitman series, the game looked stunning, gameplay was fine with an engaging story but man.. the stealth really frustrated me. So I dropped it, went out and brought my PS4 and didn't look back.

This was the last game I played on my PS3 before moving to the PS4. I never finished the game, maybe due to my hurry to get on the PS4 or maybe it was the fact that it was stealthy as f**k! Don't get me wrong I love my stealth games I'm an old school Assassins Creed fan and loved the old hitman series, the game looked stunning, gameplay was fine with an engaging story but man.. the stealth really frustrated me. So I dropped it, went out and brought my PS4 and didn't look back.
Yeah I just gave it another shot last night, and then remembered why I kind of lost interest previously. Looks like a brilliant game but the 100% stealth component was a bit much for me.

If anyone has a PS Plus subscription and wants to play this it's leaving the extra tier in just under a month. I downloaded it months back but haven't had the guts to play it yet, guess this will force my hand!

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Alien: Isolation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back