Mega Thread All AOD-9604 Discussion - Still Illegal but ASADA will not press charges on AOD9604 - McDevitt

Remove this Banner Ad

So if they were to presume that a player has committed an offence because they were injected and prohibited substances were know to have been on the premises (and consent forms were signed), the player would have to show that this presumption is not probable?

sounds like ASADA level their evidence, the players rebut and the balance of probabilities is considered.

So if they were to presume that a player has committed an offence because they were injected and prohibited substances were know to have been on the premises (and consent forms were signed), the player would have to show that this presumption is not probable?
Yep. AFL need to have more than "there's a fifty fifty chance you took it". I'd say a consent form might just do the trick for that. And to rebut that, the player would have to prove "I probably didn't".

Hahahaha.

The level of denial is staggering really. ASADA know who took AOD 9604.

There are consent forms for one.

Secondly, think back to how it was sourced. Compounding chemist plus doctor prescription.

Consent forms plus prescriptions.

They know who took it. They don't care. They never did and they never will.

Time to face the reality that this just will not be prosecuted. It's as clear as day.

"on the information before the AFL there is no specific Anti-Doping Rule violation attributed to any individual player for use of AOD-9604 or any other prohibited substance. "
This statement is telling. The AFL have not said "based on the interim report", they said based on the information they have which would include ziggys report and ASADA advice.

Hahahaha.

The level of denial is staggering really. ASADA know who took AOD 9604.

There are consent forms for one.

Secondly, think back to how it was sourced. Compounding chemist plus doctor prescription.

Consent forms plus prescriptions.

They know who took it. They don't care. They never did and they never will.

Time to face the reality that this just will not be prosecuted. It's as clear as day.

You are onto it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL - written by Caroline Wilson.
It may as well be written by one of the regular foamers on here.
The whole statement makes no zero sense anyway.
I think you have the wrong side of this discussion pegged as the foamers. I'm only seeing foam from the EFC side in the last 13 hours.

Still having trouble with basic reading comprehension eh? I'll put it simply for you. The EFC, as well as four individuals from the club, have been charged with the AFL "Don't be a campaigner" rule based on the information the AFL has to hand (the INTERIM report and the Ziggy report). These charges will allow the AFL (after the EFC has a two week period to respond) to deduct premiership points and cut Essendon from the top 8 just before the finals commence, leaving the AFL without an entire team of drug cheats in the finals.

These two reports don't have the ADRV's required to punish individuals, but the FINAL ASADA report will, so the AFL used all of the statements and weasel words they could to say it's not over yet, without saying straight out that it's not over yet. Everyone seems to have caught this except for the Essendon Football Club and it's foaming supporters.

Based on this information, there have been extra deliveries of sand to Windy Hill to allow all the supporters to bury their heads.

LOL - written by Caroline Wilson.
It may as well be written by one of the regular foamers on here.

The whole statement makes no zero sense anyway.

It makes no sense because the sheeple of Hird refuse to understand the process.

It is plain and simple.

Any player that took AOD will be banned.

100% guaranteed.

No matter what any delusional Essendon muppet on here says.

Delusion is a word that the lynch mob has used for six months now.

That lynch mob should now look at themselves in the mirror, and they will see the true definition of "delusion".

I think you have the wrong side of this discussion pegged as the foamers. I'm only seeing foam from the EFC side in the last 13 hours.

Still having trouble with basic reading comprehension eh? I'll put it simply for you. The EFC, as well as four individuals from the club, have been charged with the AFL "Don't be a silly" rule based on the information the AFL has to hand (the INTERIM report and the Ziggy report). These charges will allow the AFL (after the EFC has a two week period to respond) to deduct premiership points and cut Essendon from the top 8 just before the finals commence, leaving the AFL without an entire team of drug cheats in the finals.

These two reports don't have the ADRV's required to punish individuals, but the FINAL ASADA report will, so the AFL used all of the statements and weasel words they could to say it's not over yet, without saying straight out that it's not over yet. Everyone seems to have caught this except for the Essendon Football Club and it's foaming supporters.

Based on this information, there have been extra deliveries of sand to Windy Hill to allow all the supporters to bury their heads.

Yep. You are a foamer in it's purest form :). Bliss

I stood up to the lynch mob - and I was proven correct.
No, you have proven utterly and completely worng, and as a leading member of the Bomber cheersquad nobody is surprised that even ASADA/WADA and the AFL stating AOD is a banned substance is strong enough to shatter your own dome of self-delusion.

Vindication.

I stood up to the lynch mob - and I was proven correct.

All those experts, pretending they new the lay of the land.

In the end - they didn't know jack.
I knew it. The man that claims every individual word needs to be carefully scrutinized and analysed has again chosen to completely and conveniently disregard the obvious ones in a lawyer prepared statement that say it isn't over. You have not been proven correct. It's not over.

This relief currently being felt by Bombers fans is only going to make the pain much, much worse when the rest of the report is released. Isn't it strange, but while Bombers fans are thinking this is the greatest day ever, the inclusion of Reid and Thompson in the charges is making everyone else a bit more nervous, that maybe this could be even worse than we've all been thinking.

Delusion is a word that the lynch mob has used for six months now.

That lynch mob should now look at themselves in the mirror, and they will see the true definition of "delusion".
This has a long way to go and no player has been cleared of breaching the code as yet. You may want to hold your fire until the full asada report lands. There will be infraction notices

The mob sees what it wants to see.

Note that the mob quotes selectively from the AFL statement. Here are the bits worth noting:

The AFL also advised that in relation to Essendon players, although WADA has declared AOD-9604 is a banned substance, on the information before the AFL there is no specific Anti-Doping Rule violation attributed to any individual player for use of AOD-9604 or any other prohibited substance.

As such, at the present time, no infraction notices will be issued under the AFL Anti-Doping code.

The AFL notes that the investigation into Essendon’s 2011/2012 supplements program by ASADA and the AFL remains open and could lead to further charges under AFL Rules against other individuals.

Infraction notices under the AFL Anti-Doping Code against individual Essendon FC players or other persons could also result if further information comes to hand.

The mob always leaves out that last sentence when quoting from the AFL statement.

Yeh, the investigation might remain open forever.

Yeh, if ASADA stumbles on somethin new, they might issue an infraction notice.

Yeh, we heard what WADA said, but who cares.

Yeh, I might win lotto one day.

The mob needs to understand this: the AFL sat on every interview - they know everything ASADA knows, unless something incredibly juicy falls out of the sky - it's over.

Yeh, they'll say stuff to make you think that something more might happen (potentially, maybe, a long way down the track, in another lifetime...)

But seriously folks - in reality - given the tight partnership of ASADA and the AFL on this - as far as the players are concerned - it's over.

Well played by the AFL.

It's over.

The mob sees what it wants to see.

Note that the mob quotes selectively from the AFL statement. Here are the bits worth noting:

The mob always leaves out that last sentence when quoting from the AFL statement.

Yeh, the investigation might remain open forever.

Yeh, if ASADA stumbles on somethin new, they might issue an infraction notice.

Yeh, we heard what WADA said, but who cares.

Yeh, I might win lotto one day.

The mob needs to understand this: the AFL sat on every interview - they know everything ASADA knows, unless something incredibly juicy falls out of the sky - it's over.

Yeh, they'll say stuff to make you think that something more might happen (potentially, maybe, a long way down the track, in another lifetime...)

But seriously folks - in reality - given the tight partnership of ASADA and the AFL on this - as far as the players are concerned - it's over.

Well played by the AFL.

It's over.
<deleted comments about your lineage that would probably have me banned>
Really? You're going with this. Again, you're ignoring four statements that clearly say your wrong to include the one that might say you're right. You pasted four paragraphs, three of which say it isn't over, and a fourth that say since it isn't over, more could come. And from that you determine that it's over.

You point out that you've heard what WADA said - that it isn't over, and these charges are purely based on the AFL code of conduct, so not for them to comment about.

Yours is a level of delusion I didn't even know existed in humans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All AOD-9604 Discussion - Still Illegal but ASADA will not press charges on AOD9604 - McDevitt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back