Universal Love All things daddy doker

Remove this Banner Ad

The west coast were a nazi or Stalinist type run corporation with concentration camps where a Dockers supporter could find themselves in if they were to vocal.
Dockers were the persecuted 🤣

In dds parallel universe Freo had many premierships, suban had brownlows and Mundy was Jesus Christ. Pav had passed away and was now god.

There was also an evil twin brother of Pav, a crippled Eagles work colleague Susan who would be violent to daddy when nobody was looking and that stupid kid of his that barracked for the Eagles.

When Lachie left for Brisbane it was revealed he had been kicking his ruck dog Sandy .. 🤣
The new ruck dog "cheeky boy" Darcey. 🤣

Self deprecating, black, absurdist humour.
Hope he knows how happy he made me.
I also hope he is still getting a kick out of making people laugh.

I'm not sure how many AFL media personalities had him blocked from their social media
And when people called him a fool he would absolutely school them.

Talented. The best kind ❤️

Rip Dardy.

Say your 3 hail Mary's.
I think it was 'Hail Mundys' and 'Our Pav, who art in heaven'

some of those massive, absurd run-on sentence posts from 2016-17 had me cackling as i read them i wish there was some sort of record of them

Beautifully absurd satire that was deeper than met the eye
i'm surprised a susan didn't become common footy lexicon.

a susan
noun: that annoy fan a work who supports the opposing team
verb: when that annoying fan of the opposing team at work acts smug and devlish.

The Doker genuinely made watching footy easier during the last years of Ross Lyon’s reign when it seemed like the whole club was a mess.

Never forget when he put on his purple suit and took Billy to Hungry Jacks when Will Schofield was there signing autographs 😂😂😂😂
the year he crashed the doig medal and posed for photos with some of the boys, iconic. he used to pop in on here ocassionaly as Freo dokers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back