Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Footy Show Ticket - For Sale

Hey Guys,

not sure if this is the right place, but I'm too crook to go to the GF Footy show tonight (save my energy for Saturday) So I'm selling my ticket..hopefully to a pies fan. Only have 1 ticket, so you will be flying solo. Section 17, Row S. (It a ticketfast ticket so I can email it straight to whoever wants it)

PM me if you want it, selling for $50 just to get rid of it, should be a great night, but i'll be watching it from the lounge room :)

Geez, just recieved a PM from Mental Magpie has a ticket for $1500 and reckons he has many takers and going up... Looks like I won't be going to the GF. :(

Geez, just recieved a PM from Mental Magpie has a ticket for $1500 and reckons he has many takers and going up... Looks like I won't be going to the GF. :(

I think Mental Magpie is mental.

You can get the official AFL packages with Breakfast for less than that!

I've been on the forums all week, and you should get standing room for around $400, and basic seats start from around $600 .. more of course the better the seat.

You just have to be patient, and respond and make a decent offer as soon as contacted, and be ready to settle the same day.

Remember, the closer we get to Sat, the more itchy sellers will be to offload.

NEED A TICKET?
Well forget paying the mortgage for a while is all we can say. Here are some of your remaining options to get into the big one:

The grand final is not officially sold out. Collingwood is advertising packages worth $1500 that get a wealthy punter access to the Channel Nine grand final breakfast, as well as the big game.
Geelong's packages, which feature a grand final brunch at Etihad Stadium, are going for $1450
Etihad Stadium is selling tickets for $1450. They include admission to the North Melbourne grand final brreakfast.
The AFL Players' Association is even in on the act. Their breakfast bash at the Sofitel Hotel, featuring star players like Adam goodes, throws in a grand final ticket for just the $1800.

Western Bulldogs have reduced their standard seat package from $1350 to $990 but if you contact Dave on 9680 6333 he will sell them to you for $850. The seats are top deck southern stand up the back....

I can't believe that Pies people are exploiting other Pies barrackers by charging above the face value of a ticket. Why would you??????

Hey Snag, I understand your theory, but what if you paid above face value in the first place...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a lie. Scalpers will shit themselves with the weather trust me. I have had tickets offered to me from 400 standing to 1000 premium seats. Heaps of scalpers try and bluff. If there is hail an rain as predicted u will be fine. Why the **** would any one buy of a scalper for $1500 when u can get a package with lunch beers ect and u don't risk the chance of a cancelled ticket ect

Shit mate, how did that happen?

Guy offers me ticket in AFL members. I called him up to discuss everything. He even sends me a picture of the ticket. I paid via Paypal. Seller says he will send express the next day and will supply tracking info. Surprise, surprise, no ticket. Guy won't answer phone calls, text messages, emails. I spoke to Paypal and they said raise a dispute and I will get a refund. Fingers crossed. You live and learn I guess.

Just got an email. Looks like onsellers are reducing their prices and also are open to best offers. Try offerring less guys. Looks like they are in strife not being able to sell packages.

Below are the details

Excellent undercover seating situated in Q35, forward pocket, Ponsford Stand - close to bars, food and amenities.

Last tickets. Now heavily discounted for immediate sale.

Includes exclusive pre-match brunch function at Rod Laver Arena featuring live entertainment from Wes Carr (singer), Concertino (magician / illusionist), expert football panel, three-course sit-down lunch, and premium beverages.

Just a short stroll over the bridge to the MCG for the big game!

Now $1,195 pp incl. GST or best offer.
(retail value $1,595 pp)

AFL authorised on-seller code AFLHAW11/41

View Seating Map

SECURE YOUR SEAT NOW! STRICTLY LIMITED.
Please contact Patrick Barrett
Ph: (03) 9653 7340
Mob: 0411 650 445
E: patrick@batparrot.com

hey guys, i 've got a ticket in Q1 row F, if anyone has anything in the ponsford stand they'd be willing to swap i'd be much appreciative!

________
Only Collingwood people know what we feel - the rest will never understand - N Buckley ♥

Guy offers me ticket in AFL members. I called him up to discuss everything. He even sends me a picture of the ticket. I paid via Paypal. Seller says he will send express the next day and will supply tracking info. Surprise, surprise, no ticket. Guy won't answer phone calls, text messages, emails. I spoke to Paypal and they said raise a dispute and I will get a refund. Fingers crossed. You live and learn I guess.

Jesus thats a disgrace!
Sorry to hear

Did the picture of the ticket have the bay and seat? we could all go rough him up for you :p

Did the picture of the ticket have the bay and seat? we could all go rough him up for you :p

Unfortunately not as the picture is blurry. Scammer said he was using his old nokia to take the picture :rolleyes:. I can make out it's a grand final ticket though, just not the important details. My alarm bells should have been activated then. Hindsight hey?

Unfortunately not as the picture is blurry. Scammer said he was using his old nokia to take the picture :rolleyes:. I can make out it's a grand final ticket though, just not the important details. My alarm bells should have been activated then. Hindsight hey?

At least you paid with paypal and can get a refund :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back