Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a question for those who picked up their tickets already. Are they the standard printed tickets, or special designs this year?
Last year I thought they were a little better then this year.

This year they are just a small bit of Ticketek cardboard, with a rip off section on the side, pretty crappy looking for a GF ticket.

But then again, who cares what it looks like if it gets you in.:cool:

Need 2 tickets for the Grand Final
My price range is $500 max (each)
My details are as follows

Phone: 0434439879
Email: vella.91@live.com.au

Please help a fellow Collingwood supporter out, I really need these tickets for my Mum and Nan.

According to Ticketek PDF's of account numbers.

28 pages of successful account numbers

16 pages of unsuccessful account numbers.

So just under a 64% chance of getting one if you're a Priority 2 member. Thought it was much lower last year.

No last year only 7 pages of unsuccessfull. About 80% of those that applied got them.

If anyone is interested might have 1 spare ticket in m32, one of my mates is trying to sort out time of work and flights from Perth. Will know more either later today or tomorrow, but he has said it is highly unlikely he will be able to make it. So pm if your interested.

Very interested give me a call 0404 068 507 will pay $$$$

Hey guys :)

Going to be an epic grand final!! :)

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with 2 seated tickets for myself and my Dad?

Thanks for your time :)

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear All,

I'm an AFL silver member and have been to 17 maggies games this year. Obviously, I can't get a ticket with my current membership but if anyone has 1 spare ticket, that would be great. Obviously, i will pay the necessary price.

Please PM me if available.

Cheers

I'm a bit meh about my seat.

I got M11 Row LL.

I guess it's easy to be disappointed considering last year's Replay I was Row B next to our cheersquad, right behind the goals.

If anyone happens to love my bay to the point they would swap with me, I'm open to considerations.

My transaction is still pending according to commbank

I suppose i wont be able to pick up my ticket till it goes through

You'll be right mate. You were successful on the ballot pages? Just go in with the credit card you used and photo ID and you can pick up! :thumbsu:

Hi guys,

I am helping out a mate by selling his GF standing room tickets.
I have one, possibly two standing room tix available. Bay M5.
He and his wife are no longer available to fly to Melbourne for the game due to unfortunate circumstances.
PM me if interested.

Cheers

Guys I got a ticket in the ballot, standing room M55. Don't know if it is a good location or what, but I don't care, just glad I got a ticket after flying in from Perth last Thurs. My question is how do I find a seating diagram to see where exactly M55 is?
Also if anyone has a decent seat and would prefer standing this old bugger would look at a swap.

Hey guys, Wanting to buy 2 Seated Tickets to the GF -

Will pay a decent price for both tickets, however i;m not willing to pay what the gf packages are going for.

Please let me know via pm, if you are selling at a reasonable price.

Very much appreciated.

Thanks but all I got was something called viglink and I couldn't see how to get to view 'G' seating (standing) from there. Maybe it's just difficult for dinosaus' like me but I just couldn't see it. Again thanks anyway.

Thanks but all I got was something called viglink and I couldn't see how to get to view 'G' seating (standing) from there. Maybe it's just difficult for dinosaus' like me but I just couldn't see it. Again thanks anyway.

Hey mate

m55 is punt road end olympic stand side on the 50m line. But you can really stand anywhere you like in that stand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back