Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

I am helping out a mate by selling his GF standing room tickets.
I have one, possibly two standing room tix available. Bay M5.
He and his wife are no longer available to fly to Melbourne for the game due to unfortunate circumstances.
PM me if interested.

Cheers

Can't pm
Please call me 0404 068 507
Keen as coming from Brisbane

My transaction is still pending according to commbank

I suppose i wont be able to pick up my ticket till it goes through

You can still pick them up. Mine is still pending and I picked mine up yesterday.

To any Geelong supporters reading through these pages:

I'm helping a mate who has two standing room tickets in M15, a Geelong members area. Are any Cats people in the same situation (could only get 2 standing room tickets in a Collingwood area) who might look at facilitating a swap? Could work out well for both parties!

PM me if interested.

Cheers guys! :)

To any Geelong supporters reading through these pages:

I'm helping a mate who has two standing room tickets in M15, a Geelong members area. Are any Cats people in the same situation (could only get 2 standing room tickets in a Collingwood area) who might look at facilitating a swap? Could work out well for both parties!

PM me if interested.

Cheers guys! :)

You dont really have to stand in your assigned bay..

I'm a bit meh about my seat.

I got M11 Row LL.

I guess it's easy to be disappointed considering last year's Replay I was Row B next to our cheersquad, right behind the goals.

If anyone happens to love my bay to the point they would swap with me, I'm open to considerations.

Better than ours we are last row of the top level of the not so great southern stand, I would be happy to swap my tickets with anyone who has anywhere closer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, here goes, i know this may be wasting my time but here goes.

My father and i have been lifetime supporters, and have never been to a grand final, i myself would love to take him but i aint a millionaire far from it.

If anyone comes on with tickets at reasonable price i would be very interested

Please pm me. If your looking to make a massive profit i cant afford it :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back