Competitions All Time Draft - Vote For The Best Team

Who Has The Best Team

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There are now 10 posters signed up. I'll give it another 48 hours for people to sign up. I plan on starting this from Sunday midday.

Ok time has expired and we're running this with 11 participants and the draft order has been set via a randomiser

20211113_180632.jpg

Wacky Tiger has won pick 1.

First round
1. Wacky Tiger
2. richoatthedisco
3. Tiger_Of_Old
4. Barunga Bullet
5. richard parker
6. peterbuch74
7. fargothegreat
8. This Is Anfield
9. _RT_
10. Wrenny
11. tiger_tough

Second round
12. tiger_tough
13. Wrenny
14. _RT_
15. This Is Anfield
16. fargothegreat
17. peterbuch74
18. richard parker
19. Barunga Bullet
20. Tiger_Of_Old
21. richoatthedisco
22. Wacky Tiger

Through out the draft the picks will run like this every 2 rounds. There are no time limits on picks however please don't drag things out to a week between being tagged and picking.

Draft will start at 9am tomorrow or whenever Wacky Tiger is ready to pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 1
First pick. Whoop whoop

Well some might accuse me of recency bias but he's the best Tiger ive seen and his record stacks up with the best.

3 x Norm Smith Medalist
3 x Premierships
3 x Gary Ayres Medalist
4 x All Australian (Should be more)
2 x Jack Dyer Medalist
1 x Brownlow Medalist
1 x AFLCA Player of the year
1 x Leigh Matthew Trophy

**** loads of Yiooken, Ian Stewart, Lou Richards medals

No better big game player to have played the game. In a hypothetical match of the best of the best Dusty has proved he stands up when the heat is on. His versatility of playing Half Forward or in the guts could become handy too later on in the draft

I'll leave the highlights package for you all to admire yet again.

Pick #1 - Dustin Martin

richoatthedisco you're up bud

Last edited:
Pick 2
Well done, WT, 100% the right call. I pick Mark Eustace.

I mean Royce Hart.

AFL Team of the Century centre-half-forward, four-time premiership player, twice premiership captain, the best and most inspirational player Richmond had between Captain Blood and Dusty. Huge big-game player, match-winner, champion, legend.

1636798865424.png
Pictured: the best mark ever taken in a grand final (up yours Jezza).

Pick 2: Royce Hart.

Tiger_Of_Old batter up

Well done, WT, 100% the right call. I pick Mark Eustace.

I mean Royce Hart.

AFL Team of the Century centre-half-forward, four-time premiership player, twice premiership captain, the best and most inspirational player Richmond had between Captain Blood and Dusty. Huge big-game player, match-winner, champion, legend.

View attachment 1279519
Pictured: the best mark ever taken in a grand final (up yours Jezza).

Pick 2: Royce Hart.

Tiger_Of_Old batter up

😡

Pick 3
Pick 3:Kevin Bartlett(Sorry Rioli2Rioli )
If there was one footballer who could rival Dusty as the best player in finals it would have to be KB.
Some would say he's the smaller version of Dusty.KB was more of an onballer during his career but in his latter years he became a more damaging HF in which a rule change had to be introduced because of the great man(gee that sounds familiar).
Just too illustrate the status of KB.In 1980 he kicked 84 goals which included 21 in the finals series.
In that context he would have won the Coleman in all bar 13 seasons upto this year.
And thats a bloke playing HF.
Very much a legend of our club and the AFL.

Barunga Bullet your up

Last edited:
If there was one footballer who could rival Dusty as the best player in finals it would have to be KB.
Some would say he's the smaller version of Dusty.KB was more of an onballer during his career but in his latter years he became a more damaging HF in which a rule change had to be introduced because of the great man(gee that sounds familiar).
Just too illustrate the status of KB.In 1980 he kicked 84 goals which included 21 in the finals series.
In that context he would have won the Coleman in all bar 13 seasons upto this year.

Was there that day and had a great night back in Geelong where I was living at the time… God knows how I didn’t get the shit beat out of me!

Barunga Bullet your up

was there that day ****ing freezing but boy what a win

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions All Time Draft - Vote For The Best Team

Back