Stats & History All Time Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmmmmm. In each case it's a final that has dropped off but not sure which season. One day, I'll audit these ladders.

Fish! Sleep-deprived mistake, now amended.
Feel free to remove the erroneous 2 pity points given to the Demons while you're at it. Admin took the absolute piss there gifting them additional 2 points.

Feel free to remove the erroneous 2 pity points given to the Demons while you're at it. Admin took the absolute piss there gifting them additional 2 points.
Admin didn’t have the balls to resim the game as was customary at the time. Probably would’ve rigged it if they had though.

Admin didn’t have the balls to resim the game as was customary at the time. Probably would’ve rigged it if they had though.
Well given they rigged it another way out of pity, you're probably right..

Season 2, Semi Final maybe for the Wonders? We drew with the Hurricanes and played a repeat which we lost. Counts as two games but may have been struck as one?

This is just a maybe - an idea...

Can't seem to spot the Demons one though.
The draw has been counted, but maybe not the replay. As I say, I will audit the ladders from S1-present but it may not be until the summer offseason. Sweet FA+ will be a massive help, as will the weekly ladder threads once LJP took over.

A base line scan indicates that the records seem to be correct for 7/13 current teams and are correct for the Gumbies/Old Boys. Irregularities exist for three- Demons, Wonders, Bombers and also the East Side figures 'seem' off too.

Mobbs

Remove this Banner Ad

Stats & History All Time Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back