alpaca

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as Peter Rohde is involved with any aspect of the club that controls coaching or list appointments this club will continue it's slide into mediocrity and irrelevance. He's a coach killer our footy ops manager. You can only laugh when the Crows recruit Jacobs and other mature age recruits who have a positive impact opposed to guys like Renouf, Pfeiffer and McCarthy

If KT is fair dinkum, three football operations positions won't be at this club moving forward. They are the current coach, current footy ops manager and the current fitness guru

Yeah, normally i'd say over the top however tonight i'm REALLY angry. I'm always this way after a showdown loss but there just doesn't seem to be any light over the horizon.

Our senior brigade look crap bar a couple, our juniors look crap bar a couple, our coaching and development squad are as pathetic as they've ever been.... and as for Falloon.. **$ )# $*$(#)@!*#)@_!

let's not act in such a manner following such a spineless loss. no use overreacting.

but **** me what a shit night in such a shit era for pafc

games like today are just part of the journey

Don't forget we are rebuilding a club; a club which kept a board too long, who kept a coach too long, who kept gold pass players too long and didn't develop for the future.

We have moved to a position where half the board is doing well, recruited an interim coach who is busy ruining the careers of our youth.

Within 18 months we should have a new coach who can then move to a youth policy and within 8 years (from now) these kids will be 24yo and have 100 games under their belt.

We can't afford 18 months to wait for new coach, let alone 8 years to blood players. We need a new coach this year and smarter recruiting now: starting with getting a good price for Boak.

As long as Peter Rohde is involved with any aspect of the club that controls coaching or list appointments this club will continue it's slide into mediocrity and irrelevance. He's a coach killer our footy ops manager. You can only laugh when the Crows recruit Jacobs and other mature age recruits who have a positive impact opposed to guys like Renouf, Pfeiffer and McCarthy

If KT is fair dinkum, three football operations positions won't be at this club moving forward. They are the current coach, current footy ops manager and the current fitness guru

school teachers
the single greaters destroyer of talent potential and youthful energy

choco and rhode were school teachers
nuff said

I hear you findonite

Another way of looking at the issue is; we have a top down problem. No matter what we do with our squad, we will play crap because of poor coaching, medical and fitness as we have an ordinary footy department. Our footy department is sub standard because our board is crap (half crap after the recent changes).

This will continue to be the case until PAFC has its own board rather than the sanfl's cronies.

I don't think any sort of response tonight can be deemed as an over-reaction.
hmm. dont be so sure
i haven't opened up in about 10 months now
you want me to go monkey tilt?
thankfully for you guys im back on my meds
but i want to say it. i said everything about every player coach strategy tactic and recruit from day 1
i might create a "b0ydman said" thread one day

here's my summary
Broadbent, Brett ebert can not be disposed of under any cicrumstances. if we want to build a team is will be around them

boak is not that good, even though his best is better than everyone else
hartlett is a showpony. he is good for 3, 5 max superb plays per game. no more
pearce nice but 1 dimensional
gray neither is not "that" good either
butcher is fried
trengove has beaten his opponent 4 times only
rodan is the perfect sub
westhoff is a cancer

we have to trade 2 of boak, hartlet, butcher, trengove, gray, pearce

sadly

we need to turnover at least 12 players

renouf, pfeiffer, mccarthy, jacobs, salopek, oshea, brett ebert, salter (sigh), rodan (unless we play him as sub each week), hitchcock, westhoff, cassisi, daniel stewart

at a start, they either offer nothing, or have no upside. trade or delist

DO NOT win another game this year. we MUST get the priority pick

there are too many vested interests at the club and this is why they persist in failed strategies and play the wrong players in the wrong positions, and use a failed strategy each game

this club consigned itself to what it is when it didnt tell its players to find their own way home and if they took match payment for the game they arent welcome in the club ever again

119 points

61 hitouts

one hundred and nineteen points

monkey see, monkey do

primus was there all along

give gotch the job until the end of the season and ask primus to go away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hmm. dont be so sure
i haven't opened up in about 10 months now
you want me to go monkey tilt?
thankfully for you guys im back on my meds
but i want to say it. i said everything about every player coach strategy tactic and recruit from day 1
i might create a "b0ydman said" thread one day

here's my summary
Broadbent, Brett ebert can not be disposed of under any cicrumstances. if we want to build a team is will be around them

boak is not that good, even though his best is better than everyone else
hartlett is a showpony. he is good for 3, 5 max superb plays per game. no more
pearce nice but 1 dimensional
gray neither is not "that" good either
butcher is fried
trengove has beaten his opponent 4 times only
rodan is the perfect sub
westhoff is a cancer

we have to trade 2 of boak, hartlet, butcher, trengove, gray, pearce

sadly

we need to turnover at least 12 players

renouf, pfeiffer, mccarthy, jacobs, salopek, oshea, brett ebert, salter (sigh), rodan (unless we play him as sub each week), hitchcock, westhoff, cassisi, daniel stewart

at a start, they either offer nothing, or have no upside. trade or delist

DO NOT win another game this year. we MUST get the priority pick

there are too many vested interests at the club and this is why they persist in failed strategies and play the wrong players in the wrong positions, and use a failed strategy each game

this club consigned itself to what it is when it didnt tell its players to find their own way home and if they took match payment for the game they arent welcome in the club ever again

119 points

61 hitouts

one hundred and nineteen points

monkey see, monkey do

primus was there all along

give gotch the job until the end of the season and ask primus to go away

TBH I'd rather win

There are enough "cancers" in this club at the moment the last thing we want to do is start a losing/tanking culture. It is far more important to win. It's just a question of whether or not the players are coaches know how to/are willing to work for them.​

Remove this Banner Ad

alpaca

Remove this Banner Ad

Back