Alright here's your billion dollar idea . . .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You know Google Maps has street view now, and it's pretty much every street in Australia and USA, UK, etc which is mapped.

People Like Google Maps.

You know that game Grand Theft Auto? Well in that game you can drive around a fictional city in a car.

People like Grand Theft Auto.

Well, how about combining the two?

Make a game which is based on Google Map's Street View where you drive around in a car in a real city from anywhere around the world.

I know that there is already a version of this on Google Maps, but it isn't street view and it's really crappy too. And yes there are some games which have real cities in them and you can drive in those, but I want the whole world, or as much of the world that is already mapped on Street View.

Make it a 3d street level game. . . then nobody has to travel anymore. You can drive around New York City in the comfort of your own home.

Only a matter of time, but I'd rather it happened sooner.

It would take something absolutely ridiculous to be made, but it would be great. Going to your own home just to see what it is interpreted as would be more than amazing. Would never happen though :(

And do what?
You know.... drive around untill your car is smashed up. Then stop another car tell them "Sorry, I need this" and steal their car. Pick up hookers in it.

Do drive by shootings and other scallywag behaviour until you have your stars up. Then evade the police untill you get back to your house and get changed.....

... they will never suspect a thing :)

This is GTA street view, not Uncle Larrys Drive School street view

Imagine shooting up your own neighborhood and stealing your neighbors cars

They should have every single person in the world there as well so you can play as yourself and meet people you know and murder people you hate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would probably head down my work and blow it up with a rocket launcher, also I would blow up my suburb.

I would then go and try to fly a plane over the MCG and jump out and parachute to the middle of the oval and then maybe buy a pie for $10 and leave a $50 tip but it won't effect me because I have unlimited cash, I would buy a coke for $10 aswell. Keeping if realistic.

I'd like pull up in front of the house across the road from me and jump out in full C.O.D attire and run in and blow the absolute ####ing crap out that ####ing #### of a barking poodle that's been shitting me for years.

Not long ago I knocked on the owners door and told him if he doesn't shut that ####ing dog up I'm gunna get my shotgun (I don't really own a shotgun) and blow that ####ing mutt away.

Be nice if I could actually do it....even though it would be an online version of the act...still would be sweeeeet:thumbsu:

Sounds like an idea I had. Create a full 3D city or state (Melbourne for example) then spawn as yourself. Game would be like GTA but is like a giant free for all (need to survive) so eventually you take the whole city.

There should be an online mode where everybody is themselves. Virtual reality to a whole new level.

Simpsons-Gifs-5.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright here's your billion dollar idea . . .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back