ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

I know people don't like him, but he brings great excitement to the game, think he's one of the best IMO (especially on MMM)
BT has always been a quality radio caller, he has to do his job and describe the game and doesn't get sucked into the in jokes between him and Darce/Richo/Ling etc like what happens on CH7.

Channel 9 cricket is the same problem these days with the in jokes and shit as the older generation unfortunately are no longer with us (Tony, Richie) or have moved on into retirement or are too sick to call regularly (Bill), only really Chappelli that is still calling regularly.

Have some bad news guys, don't think there will be any radio calls of the game. Unfortunately on the biggest day of the year there were problems with the recording and so wasnt able to complete the game. Really disappointed :(
Oh well mate, you have gone above and beyond for everyone this year giving up a lot of free time. Im sure we'll be able to get the audio some other way... We may have to wait for the grand final dvd

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FDr.-Who.gif

You're forgiven, sackofballs. You've brought us great joy for a long time.

Have some bad news guys, don't think there will be any radio calls of the game. Unfortunately on the biggest day of the year there were problems with the recording and so wasnt able to complete the game. Really disappointed :(

Mate you are a star. Enjoy the premiership!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good mate.

We're gonna have plenty of opportunities to watch the game anyway.

For anyone interested 774am is replaying their call of the game at the moment, 2nd quarter just started.
Get on it boys!
Thanks for this, was able to capture the rest of the ABC call, unfortunately on all the others Im missing the last 2 goals of the game. If anyone knows if there will be replays again on radio (unlikely I know) a heads up would be good.

Thanks for this, was able to capture the rest of the ABC call, unfortunately on all the others Im missing the last 2 goals of the game. If anyone knows if there will be replays again on radio (unlikely I know) a heads up would be good.

Hit up some stations on twitter, they might have calls of the game on demand

I've got 3AW from anthem to the end of coverage at 6PM (or whenever coverage ended, when I unmuted my computer there was a different show on). The anthem to halfway through the 2nd quater is low quality recorded from an actual radio onto my phone, then I was able to start recording HQ stream on my computer.

Last edited:

SEN played the final minutes on Sunday and I recorded it on my dashcam in case they aren't anywhere else.

Remove this Banner Ad

ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back