ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this but If there was any doubt sackofballs has sown up the POTY...

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/f-...p/news-story/4127fa4106662e536689aa485b7b0314
Audio has emerged of the Triple M and Channel 7 broadcaster losing his mind after Tom Boyd’s game-sealing 60m goal in the final quarter of the Western Bulldogs win against Sydney.

A pair of exceptional defensive acts by Dale Morris on Lance Franklin saw the Dogs turn the ball over on their own half forward line. The ball spilt to Boyd and he capped a near-Norm Smith Medal winning performance by banging it through from outside the arc.

Taylor, more commonly known as “BT” or “Bristle”, couldn’t contain himself.

“Boyd took the advantage and played on. From inside the centre square, Boyd’s kicked a goal!” Taylor cried. “Boyd’s kicked a goal. From inside the square! F***!”

The Triple M commentary box exploded with laughter. “He’s dropped the magic word!” co-commentator Luke Darcy said.

You can listen to the brain snap in the video below. WARNING: Offensive language.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/f-...p/news-story/4127fa4106662e536689aa485b7b0314

Gets his vid written about/showcased in the HS/FOX/News etc. article that's got be automatic POTY?

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will there be a blu ray version? I don't do SD....
Hawks in 2013 didn't get blu ray.
Hawks in 2014 didn't get blu ray.
Hawks in 2015 initially didn't get blu ray
After three in a row, there was a release of a box set "victory pack" of all three years, which introduced a blue ray of just the 2015 GF. The rest of the victory pack was SD though I believe.

Pies in 2010 got a blu ray, probably because enough supporters requested it.

If enough Dogs supporters petition the company who makes the discs (Beyond Entertainment) for a blu ray version, it might happen. But on precedent I wouldn't expect it to be forthcoming otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

ALs Highlights!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back