Amon Buchanan - The last of the Short Man Group

Remove this Banner Ad

lol much better if you dont look at his face!!

haha and i dont mean that as an insult btw - he is my favourite player after all!!!

AWWWWW... Amon looks soo sexy there. He still has that baby face back in 2005 and looks hot at the same time. And lol @ Soph, poor Amon. His twin and best friend is not there anymore. *sobs*

Thanks for the picture. I have loads more... AHAHA.. I'll share! :p

I love this picture! So cute and adorable (oh dear, i'm acting like a high school girl...)

I love this one...

ive posted these before but they are nice 2 look at
wbFOOTYbuchanan.jpg

l_aa40aeb7867b83ca0c6b21eddcb3a408.jpg

l_c9608c8d3de67b17fd34623ae548c0a5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aw, i love those pics!! So adorable!

My favourite pic of him is from the club champion awards this year, that was posted over at RWO. I'll have to find it later! He has the cutest little grin on his face.

Thats what I thought too... his ancestors probably, but he never talked about being Irish. Damn, if Amon had the accent I would be head over heels! =D

OOk... I received my Swans magazine today and near the beginning of the mag, it was talking about Amon's and Jude's clothing brand and stuff. There is a picture that comes with the small section, and Amon was lifting up ROK's shirt. Hmmm... i didn't know whether I should laugh or be worried. Either way, I found out ROK has a tatoo.

BTW, Amon looks old and weird in a suit (opposite page where he's holding the 1908 cup).

There are loads more in the magazine. Like the best and fairest awards, the new players in our team, the year in review.

I'll scan it for you. :p Its such a funny but also weird picture, i really didn't know how to react to it. Amon is a strange person. The file was very big, so i had to resize it. :p

Amon looks very very weird in this pic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Amon Buchanan - The last of the Short Man Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back