Amon Buchanan - The last of the Short Man Group

Remove this Banner Ad

He wrote back

I dont normally do this or like to bug people
but i just wanted to know how Schneider is doing with his move to the saints as lame as it sounds i cried for a good two days the boy was my fave! How r u taking it...i mean u were the twins and all!

Good luck for 2008 enjoy pre season see you next year!

xx
Soph

Haha
I cried when he left to i miss Him

omg hes soooo cute

Aw, how cute!!

yeah, i know

i talked to inspo in a very, very informal way.
hmm.

how about i send the message to all the roomies?

:D

I don't think they all have facebook.

Edit: Just saw that Beanie does. Haha, he has one of LRT's sisters in his friends.. how cute.

He wrote back

I dont normally do this or like to bug people
but i just wanted to know how Schneider is doing with his move to the saints as lame as it sounds i cried for a good two days the boy was my fave! How r u taking it...i mean u were the twins and all!

Good luck for 2008 enjoy pre season see you next year!

xx
Soph

Haha
I cried when he left to i miss Him

omg hes soooo cute

Thanks!

I loved your message Soph. It definitiely didn't sound stalkerish, but just a dedicated and passionate fan. Its amazing how we write so much and they only reply with 2 sentences. At least we got a reply.. I'm still waiting for Schneider's reply.

I can't believe Amon cried! He's so cute!!! :D

aah, well

just Beanie then!

introduce him to the roomies culture.

Coolies! Lets hope he replies soon but he might be busy with all the Christmas celebrations and hype. ;)

Haha poor Beanie, he didn't know what he was getting himself into when he moved in with the roomies.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. He really doesn't know what he's in for at the moment. Probably by the end of their careers they'll only remember one thing: The Roomies.

Thanks!

I loved your message Soph. It definitiely didn't sound stalkerish, but just a dedicated and passionate fan. Its amazing how we write so much and they only reply with 2 sentences. At least we got a reply.. I'm still waiting for Schneider's reply.

I can't believe Amon cried! He's so cute!!! :D

Coolies! Lets hope he replies soon but he might be busy with all the Christmas celebrations and hype. ;)

Thats exactly what I was thinking. He really doesn't know what he's in for at the moment. Probably by the end of their careers they'll only remember one thing: The Roomies.
That'll be cool.
Since we're their die hard fans, they've gotta help us kidnap people too.

That'll be cool.
Since we're their die hard fans, they've gotta help us kidnap people too.

I don't think they'll be too keen on helping us. Either way, they should be happy they have 4 huge fans. I mean, I don't think many like Inspo. I think thats very sad...

I still can't get over Amon's spelling. Its so cute.

ive posted these before but they are nice 2 look at
wbFOOTYbuchanan.jpg

l_aa40aeb7867b83ca0c6b21eddcb3a408.jpg

l_c9608c8d3de67b17fd34623ae548c0a5.jpg

i think they're married now ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last picture looks very passionate..:rolleyes:

more homo-erotic than passionate
not that there's anything wrong with that
it's just a pity they didn't get married before trade week, i think there's a little-known clause in trade rules that means if two players a remarried they can be kept at the one club and only one of their salaries counts under the cap

more homo-erotic than passionate
not that there's anything wrong with that
it's just a pity they didn't get married before trade week, i think there's a little-known clause in trade rules that means if two players a remarried they can be kept at the one club and only one of their salaries counts under the cap
if that was true, tom harley and steven king would never have been separated.
heartbroken lovers :thumbsdown:

they're already taken...by each other, obviously

i never realised they were so close
maybe we shoulda kept dempster and sent amon to the saints with adam, so they could stay together

i would probs stop watching the swans

Mr Panties were is ur heart? U need 2 love the boys alittle more

i would probs stop watching the swans

Mr Panties were is ur heart? U need 2 love the boys alittle more

no, ma'am, i don't need to love them any more at all, they seem to be doing a fine job of loving each other as much as possible
as for hearts, we've been through this...i don't have one, i gave it up as part of the deal i did with that satan chappie

still not sure about this "mr panties", how bout "mr sensible undergarments"?

no, ma'am, i don't need to love them any more at all, they seem to be doing a fine job of loving each other as much as possible
as for hearts, we've been through this...i don't have one, i gave it up as part of the deal i did with that satan chappie

still not sure about this "mr panties", how bout "mr sensible undergarments"?

that takes 2 long 2 write
Mr Panties is practicle and its funny...u know i love u!

Im gonna teach u how 2 love ur class will begin soon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Amon Buchanan - The last of the Short Man Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back