State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t agree with this one. Been pretty ordinary and very ordinary since Reynolds got injured. On structure I agree but DCE has played heaps with Munster who even though wears 6 is the dominant one anyway I’d back him to work with Walker
You didnt agree on Cobbo in game one either...

Mam makes the most sense strcturally especially for a Queensland side. One guy who attacks the line, one guy who has all the kicks.

In any event they wont change it, Dearden is the best available.

Mam makes the most sense strcturally especially for a Queensland side. One guy who attacks the line, one guy who has all the kicks.

That is quite literally Dearden and DCE.

Unreal? Very hard disagree, he's had a very ordinary season imo.

Agree, O know he isn’t the only one but they should be way better than they have been and that’s on Mam who in general has been the prime playmaker

Walker better be there next year win or lose. Hes got the highest ceiling out of all options. Glad they have picked Ponga though can bench Dearden if need be

Unreal? Very hard disagree, he's had a very ordinary season imo.
I think prior to Reynolds getting injured he was amazing, Reynolds being a very good kicker and allowing his run game to open up... Would be very similar to playing alongside DCE.

Broncos have been shit since the injury but prior to Mam was lighting it up.

Im probably not explaining this well... Mam was exceptional next to a good kicker as a ball running 6, that i think would translate to Origin.

I think prior to Reynolds getting injured he was amazing, Reynolds being a very good kicker and allowing his run game to open up... Would be very similar to playing alongside DCE.

Im probably not explaining this well... Mam was exceptional next to a good kicker as a ball running 6, that i think would translate to Origin.

That’s fair but he’s been awful since though it’s a great learning curve for him, Brisbane would be mad to not throw the chequebook at Walker this season to replace Reynolds

Reynolds kicking cost the broncos the grand final last year.

Reynolds kicking cost the broncos the grand final last year.

Sure but it got them there and they were in a position to win and dropped the ball on the 2nd tackle 10m out from Penrith’s line after that they never saw the ball again. I blame that more than Reynolds missing a drop out late.

A bad 20 minute patch doesn’t make him a bad kicker.

Especially when without him this year we have seen how it has gone. Weirdly still wouldn’t write them off if they somehow come 7th or something

Especially when without him this year we have seen how it has gone. Weirdly still wouldn’t write them off if they somehow come 7th or something
We’ve just gotta win a few without him and stay in the 8. Once he’s back you wouldn’t wanna play us in finals

We’ve just gotta win a few without him and stay in the 8. Once he’s back you wouldn’t wanna play us in finals

Correct he’s due back next week or week after anyway. Be the one team a top 4 side would hate to draw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back