State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Same old script…NSW are so bad at Origin football that they need an armchair ride from the ref…if QLD didn’t win so much, I’d reconsider even watching 🗑️

Predictable penalty count leads to predictable result…well played NSW…you finally won a series 😂

'tHe ReFs WoN iT FoR NsW'

See this is why most of neutral Australia turns against QLD flogs. You've got a champion team but supporters are the biggest muppets I've ever encountered. I'd never heard of Origin before 2007 but after I did I found no shortage of QLD flogs jabbering conspiracy, ref bias, NSW strong-arming and poaching from junior leagues and general hard-done-by-ism even during the dynasty!

Incredible dislikable supporter base and you've only got your selves to blame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said to my mum 10-15 minutes in that the Blues would win because of their yardage dominance. Throw in Moses's kicking game and they had all the ingredients. It's a long way back for Queensland - the remarkable record in home deciders has had a dent put in it. With game 3 being in Sydney and a game in Perth where the Maroons have stunk, the Blues are favourites next year.

'tHe ReFs WoN iT FoR NsW'

See this is why most of neutral Australia turns against QLD flogs. You've got a champion team but supporters are the biggest muppets I've ever encountered. I'd never heard of Origin before 2007 but after I did I found no shortage of QLD flogs jabbering conspiracy, ref bias, NSW strong-arming and poaching from junior leagues and general hard-done-by-ism even during the dynasty!

Incredible dislikable supporter base and you've only got your selves to blame.

I don't think NSW flogs are much better, there are plenty of one eyed biased flogs on both sides.

I don't think NSW flogs are much better, there are plenty of one eyed biased flogs on both sides.

You're probably right - however during the QLD dynasty from the mid-2000's I'd hear of these incessant conspiracy theories in the mining industry that if an Origin came to a decider it was only become QLD allowed it to happen to boost ratings and the game.. at some point k realised the QLD fans weren't joking they actually believed it. As a staunch footy supporter I got into supporting the Blues just to counter such inane dribble.

You're probably right - however during the QLD dynasty from the mid-2000's I'd hear of these incessant conspiracy theories in the mining industry that if an Origin came to a decider it was only become QLD allowed it to happen to boost ratings and the game.. at some point k realised the QLD fans weren't joking they actually believed it. As a staunch footy supporter I got into supporting the Blues just to counter such inane dribble.
Living in WA, Qld fans make it so easy to dislike them.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back