Andrew Welsh breaks ankle

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope that is not the case but of all the media outlets Fos Sports is one of the "more" truthful! That is bad, that means that it is a season ending injury at the least.

Well im not sure if they showed the incident or not, i only caught the end of the story and they showed him being stretchered off. They replay this bulletin at 1, so it should be on again at 1:30-1:40. Hopefully he only misses the 3 months.

The news is getting worst by the minute! Season ending!!!

Lets just hope that it is ONLY this season..and hope it is not as bad as Brown's break becuase if it is and I hate saying this..but that could be his career gone not just his season. Best of luck to the kid and I trust the EFC medical staff.

Well im not sure if they showed the incident or not, i only caught the end of the story and they showed him being stretchered off. They replay this bulletin at 1, so it should be on again at 1:30-1:40. Hopefully he only misses the 3 months.

True, although the news coming though is sort of confirming your fears. What I do hope is that if it is season ending (likely) that he is not rushed back like Brown was. Give him all the time, whether that be 12 or 18 months:thumbsu:

True, although the news coming though is sort of confirming your fears. What I do hope is that if it is season ending (likely) that he is not rushed back like Brown was. Give him all the time, whether that be 12 or 18 months:thumbsu:

I wouldnt be too worried about a Nathan Brown type injury at this stage as i have only heard one reporter suggest he may have a broken leg.

I wouldnt be too worried about a Nathan Brown type injury at this stage as i have only heard one reporter suggest he may have a broken leg.

I rather fear the worst..that way I can be "surprised"..but I sure as heck and hoping that it is ONLY a broken ankle or a broken leg. But yes you are right Brown's injury was ugly and unlikely to happen again.

Looked pretty ordinary watching it live. I had the binocs on him and the foot was not pointing in the correct direction.
It will be a serious one.:thumbsdown:

In your opinion would you guess it was a leg or an ankle or both? You are probably the best person on here to have an opinion?

In your opinion would you guess it was a leg or an ankle or both? You are probably the best person on here to have an opinion?

ankle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dreamstimeweb_angry374345_1.jpg

Reports are that it is very similar to Shaun Higgins' injury last year which was break and ligament damage. Be very surprised to see Woosh back before the last half of the season at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Welsh breaks ankle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back