Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

New SEN line up:

Breakfast: Garry Lyon, Tim Watson, Hamish McLachlan

Mornings: Kevin Bartlett

Afternoons: Francis Leach

Drive: David Schwarz and Mark Allan
Don't really like him, but afternoons could be the best spot for Leach. Can see him doing some different stuff, which might be worth a listen.

Don't really like him, but afternoons could be the best spot for Leach. Can see him doing some different stuff, which might be worth a listen.
I will give it a go now that maher is gone

I can see him doing some different stuff as well - like turning off the remaining listeners during afternoons.

Darren Berry would have been a perfect choice. Clearly Leach has compromising photos of station management.

Last edited:
New SEN line up:

If only they had Harford doing afternoons then id say we would be set. Leach does my head in.

Breakfast from The Age:
SEN has stated its intention to challenge McGuire's show and has invested in the whereabouts of $1.5million in setting up its new-look breakfast team headed up by Garry Lyon and Hamish McLachlan — both key members of the Kelly management stable — and with SEN director Pert the board member said to be driving the change.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-intrigue-at-collingwood-20161205-gt4jjr.html

New SEN line up:

That breakfast line up is puerile - 0/3 there. The rest is not too bad but Harf's absence is a hole in the line-up.

Leach less unlistenable than Maher...but still unlistenable.

SEN breakfast should be renamed Smug breakfast.

KB amusing at times but repetitive

Fine is a flog. Just seems an ordinary bloke. No redeeming qualities

Ox and Allen - Dumberer and Dumb as F$ck. But strangely listenable like how I imagine a train wreck of stupid would sound.

FM rocks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering how popular cricket is in Victoria, SEN has treated it dismally during its tenure, especially with how much coverage a sport like golf gets on the show. It took many years iirc for SEN to have any sort of cricket-specific show on their schedule while every other sport seemed to get a go. And that they have somebody like Rodney Hogg as their cricket ‘expert’ says it all.

They’ve basically treated cricket as a sport that their plethora of footy-centric hosts will cover even if they follow it only very generally. Some like Kevin Bartlett do a decent job on that level but the input of Darren Berry just shows how lacking they’ve been in that area.

you make great points. I dont even know if theres a cricket show anymore.

lets not forget smokey dawsons their roving reporter who (and the hosts) pretended was reporting from the test venues

I like that leach is able to talk about football/soccer as its A-league season, as well as the northern hemisphere leagues too
Im ok with having a decent amount of soccer coverage, same as I would like proper cricket coverage and a bit of all sports. There seems to be way too much golf and horseracing on SEN at this time of year for me

Ox and Allen - Dumberer and Dumb as F$ck. But strangely listenable like how I imagine a train wreck of stupid would sound.

FM rocks...
KB is just a piss taker, i quite like listening to him. Ill often listen until midday then turn off.

FM rocks...
Nailed it.

Leach has too strong an opinion to have his own show IMO and will ramble about soccer too much which nobody has time for.
I'd take Maher over Leach.
I'm no Leach fan, but I'd rather bowel cancer than listen to Maaaaaah.

KB is just a piss taker, i quite like listening to him. Ill often listen until midday then turn off.
Yeah, KB's ok.

KB's shows would be more listenable if he didn't have Jon Ralph and Patrick Smith.

Also, no Dave Culbert and NO sucking up to each other please.

Any show becomes less enjoyable when Ralph is present. Although KB is all over Ralph's complete lack of courage - in fact given KB's accurate trolling of his guests I have little doubt that his producer/researcher reads BF.

Personally enjoy and agree with Culbert's uncompromising view on drug cheats - as most fair minded sports fans would....

Im ok with having a decent amount of soccer coverage, same as I would like proper cricket coverage and a bit of all sports. There seems to be way too much golf and horseracing on SEN at this time of year for me

horseys are an interesting topic. Gambling forms its industry, and gambling is also a source of income for SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back