Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's be honest... he's ok, tolerable, certainly not someone I can't listen to (like Barro or Caro), but he's just a shit Huddo.
And it's an indictment on the industry that that in and of itself makes him better than 95% of the football media.

Let's be honest... he's ok, tolerable, certainly not someone I can't listen to (like Barro or Caro), but he's just a shit Huddo.

He isn't tolerable. He has no idea about the actual game "Mitch Robinson genuine a grader" and is painful in any form.

He is also a scab, will work anywhere, doing anything.

And it's an indictment on the industry that that in and of itself makes him better than 95% of the football media.
Less Ex-players in the industry. Some are good/ok, but most are horrible and just talk about themselves or if they played for a Hawthorn or a Sydney (Brerton, Kennelly) they are incredibly bias, and just talk about how good their clubs are.

Less Ex-players in the industry. Some are good/ok, but most are horrible and just talk about themselves or if they played for a Hawthorn or a Sydney (Brerton, Kennelly) they are incredibly bias, and just talk about how good their clubs are.
This gets bandied around, but it's not just them. Hamish McLachlan and Basil are both given prominent positions, are both terrible, and neither are ex players.

This gets bandied around, but it's not just them. Hamish McLachlan and Basil are both given prominent positions, are both terrible, and neither are ex players.
I know, like Baro, Caro, and Sam McClure but getting rid of most of the players certainly wouldn't hurt

He isn't tolerable. He has no idea about the actual game "Mitch Robinson genuine a grader" and is painful in any form.

He is also a scab, will work anywhere, doing anything.

Not a fan, in fact I turn him off wherever I stumble on him, BUT Uncle to criticise his work ethic says plenty about you ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan, in fact I turn him off wherever I stumble on him, BUT Uncle to criticise his work ethic says plenty about you ...

Does it? Glad you can sum me up in one post.

He will take a dollar anywhere. Bagged SEN when he was given the arse but bang he was straight back in there when they needed a fill in host. Have some pride man for gods sake.

Will do ANYTHING for a buck.

My goodness, this guy is the worst.

Listening to him filling in on SEN, I lost count of the number of times he referred to the regular crew as "the superstars".

And he seems pre-programmed to respond to everyone's comments with "spot on". As though someone has told him that furiously agreeing with everyone demonstrates likability and makes for 'good banter'.

Then there's the confected blokiness and the voice that sounds like he's got a mouthful of marbles. There are others that annoy me but this guy is top of the list for intolerable shitness. He's just awful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Andy Maher - Sorry but I don't get it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back