Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

I slept on Frieren and Apothecary diaries and only just started and finished them recently (Apothecary just now in fact). I heard they were good but was not prepared just how ****ing amazing they ended up. Having two masterpieces in the same season... unbelievable, just speechless. A must watch for anybody.

Wait. Pluto got animated? I know what to watch next then!

Last edited:

On a recommendation from James Colorado I got the DVDs of Another. Such a great anime.

I've also ordered in the first 2 seasons of Tokyo ghoul to watch after I finish up with another

On a recommendation from James Colorado I got the DVDs of Another. Such a great anime.

I've also ordered in the first 2 seasons of Tokyo ghoul to watch after I finish up with another

Another is elite!!!!

I'm watching Monster on Netflix atm; very good, but at 74 eps it's a big commitment (I'm about 18 in).

Another is elite!!!!

I'm watching Monster on Netflix atm; very good, but at 74 eps it's a big commitment (I'm about 18 in).
I've heard about that. A lot of people are in on it.

I might have to give it a go because I don't want to miss out lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very much looking forward to The One Piece remake by Studio Wit.

For those unaware, Studio Wit is responsible for Attack on Titan(seasons 1-3), Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Spy X Family and season 1 of Vinland Saga, amongst others.

Director is AOT director and assistant director is supposedly the director from Jujutsu Kaisen.

Basically, it's a refresh of the series to be made more modern but from the concept art, it looks like they'll be making it for an older audience and not like the kid's show Toei churns out.

Looks exciting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Back