Another name for.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is fantastic! Nothing liike giving yourself a new name or job every month. Thanks you blokes. I am seriously wetting the eyeballs with these. Never heard some of them before. :D

Originally posted by Pump
Was left a touch confused today when a work colleague mentioned he would be getting no action tonight because "the painters were in". I later found out he was advising us that it was "that time of the month" for his better half. To make sure I don't look glazed in the future, is there any other terms for this natural female occurance that I can put into my memory bank (for future reference)?

Heard the term before, but I was so inebriated it really had to be drummed into me. :eek:

Originally posted by windyhill
Pump, if keen, your colleague could have tempted The Dolmio Grin.

You say with eleven words what others can't say with a thousand. I'm trying not to laugh with a mouthful of <unidentified red chunky liquid>.

Re: Re: Another name for.....

Originally posted by Darky
Heard the term before, but I was so inebriated it really had to be drummed into me. :eek:

You say with eleven words what others can't say with a thousand. I'm trying not to laugh with a mouthful of <unidentified red chunky liquid>.

Sometimes. people like you should be shot.

I said sometimes and ... people like you.. You can disconnect the two ya know. :D

Re: Re: Re: Another name for.....

Originally posted by Katthawk
Sometimes. people like you should be shot.

I said sometimes and ... people like you.. You can disconnect the two ya know. :D

Guilty of poor taste? Sure, I admit it. :)

But how could I not acknowledge the sheer poetry of the one and only windyhill?

"Dolmio Grin"? I can't even look at wog food without laughing at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another name for.....

Originally posted by Darky
"Dolmio Grin"? I can't even look at wog food without laughing at it.

Haw haw!!! I don't like the idea of being put off my food. Or Italians either.

Mind you. I admire your gravitation to white knight status for Spidey. Truly gobsmacking. I mean that in the nicest sentiments.

Very nice to see a man defending his woman like that and there should be more of it. :)

Originally posted by M29
Why? Because you women always moan about having to bleed every month to us and then blame everything on it.

Not ALL women. A couple of days beforehand I find that I get a tad grumpy and irrational ;) then it's all good. I don't whinge and whine endlessly and blame stuff on it, that's a generalisation. :)

Well.....unless that's what men expect, because I can always change......... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back