UP YOUR BUM CAPTAIN POOOOOOOER
bigsmall4.gif.08172004
;)

Re: What is the point of this forum?

Do you think you guys were able to get the message across clearly enough?? :D

captain-boomer said:
What is the point of this forum?.

You know, your mum asked the same question, that is if you replace 'forum', with 'contraceptives', until the day you were born?

Now she knows that when you service ten customers a night, spremicide and a diaphragm are musts...

year of the roo said:
You post on the soccer board frequently you ********ing hypocritical moron!
and recently in basketball and Computers, Gaming and Technology.
worst_thread_ever.jpg

And i would like to thank the people of Big Footy for supplying this forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hottest Football Tickets in QLD this Weekend

No not the NRL, this weekend, like most weekends it's the AFL and the Lions. Last weekend aside, the Broncos and NRL are really struggling in Brisbane:

Lions, Saints the hot ticket
By Darren Cartwright
August 19, 2004

THE Brisbane Lions' popularity has reached scalping proportions with fans prepared to pay more than five times the face value of tickets to see the Lions' clash with St Kilda at the Gabba on Sunday.

Reserved seats for the Round 21 match were being auctioned on an internet site yesterday.

One ticket with restricted views that was bought for $31, had reached $151 when the club contacted the member to voice its disapproval. The ticket was withdrawn.

But one fan was cashing in on a couple of complimentary tickets obtained in a radio competition with the price for the two seats passing $240.

Lions chairman Graeme Downie said he was disappointed that reserved seats for the home match were being auctioned.

"In one way it's flattering that they are such hot tickets, but it really bothers us that they are being auctioned on the internet," Downie said.

"We certainly disapprove of scalping and I would hate to see this become a regular event. I'm not sure if this is a big issue but maybe the Queensland government could legislate against it."

The Victorian government has outlawed AFL Grand Final ticket scalping and last year the leading internet auction site ebay banned all grand final ticket auctions once it realised it could be in breach of the law.

But there are no safeguards in place for regular season matches.

"The grand final is the only game covered by legislation," AFL communications manager Patrick Keane said yesterday. "We disapprove and discourage, but we can't stop it. That's up to government policy."

A spokesman for the Queensland Office of Fair Trading said there was no law against scalping in the sunshine state, but warned eager fans to beware of bogus tickets.

All reserved seats for the Lions-Saints clash sold out in 22 minutes when they were released last week and only a couple of thousand general admission tickets, which will be released on match day, are available.

The Courier-Mail

Thank you all for helping me succeed in my survey.
My conclusion is: NRL guys are very easy to stirr up.
I got an A+ so ta.

captain-boomer said:
I got an A+ so ta.

And we've concluded in our survey that you're a hypocritic loser.

Captain this forum is basically an overflow area for AFL supporters to discuss RL. It doesn't get much traffic though and would probably be better off merged again with the Rugby Union forum. :D

Re: Hottest Football Tickets in QLD this Weekend

The hottest football tickets in Brisbane each year are, in order:
1. State of Origin
2. Wallabies
3. Finals - NRL/AFL
4. Blockbuster H&A games - NRL/AFL

'Beaussie' this is the Rugby League section of BigFooty, please post your ********** elsewhere where somebody might actually care.

Kearney said:
'Beaussie' this is the Rugby League section of BigFooty, please post your ********** elsewhere where somebody might actually care.

He can't, Kearney.

The AFL guys wouldn't stand for his BS for too long!

captain-boomer said:
I got an A+ so ta.
Pffffft, if it wasn't for the fact that you are a 13 year old fellow North supporter, I would have ripped you an even bigger arseh*le you smartass.

Am I an NRL guy though, even if 90% of my posts are AFL related? You seem very confused, I suggest you avoid this board in the future! :rolleyes:

Beaussie said:
Captain this forum is basically an overflow area for AFL supporters to discuss RL. It doesn't get much traffic though and would probably be better off merged again with the Rugby Union forum. :D

You really miss getting banned from LU, don't you?

captain-boomer said:
I got an A+ so ta.

With such a brilliant command of the english language and its diverse vocabulary, I have no doubt you are the star of Victoria's remedial schooling system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back