Rookie
Nov 2, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC, PAMFC, PDFC !
Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any SAAFL (South Australian Amatuer Football Leugue) players in here. I play for Port Districts Football Club. I play in in either our B or C grade which is Div 1 Res or Div 8. If you do play in the SAAFL please feel free to post what club you play for and what division.

Thanks

Yeah it is our C grade used to be in Div 5 or 6 but our C grade has gone down in the last 10 or so years. Our A and B grade has been always been in Div 1 and Div 1 reserves. Only once or twice have they been any lower. At the moment our teams are in the following grades:

A grade: Division 1
B Grade: Division 1 Reserves
C Grade: Division 8

Go the Eags!!!!

All my mates still play there.
I'm hoping to get a permit so I can play one game there this season.

I play for Salisbury West A grade Div 4, we are going pretty well sitting equal top & have the bottom side this week in Plympton.

I hate Salisbury West! In fact I just about hate any club with the name Salisbury in it. ;)

Tommy - is Ian Glennie still at SW? What about Russell Kerley?
David Ferraro?

Dogwatcher said:
I hate Salisbury West! In fact I just about hate any club with the name Salisbury in it. ;)

Tommy - is Ian Glennie still at SW? What about Russell Kerley?
David Ferraro?

ahahaha this is my first year out there & I have gotten used to the fact that everyone hates us :)

There is a Daniel Glennie (Roo Boy), Russell Kerley isnt playing out there anymore. I am pretty sure he is playing for Seaton Ramblers or it could be Portland. I cant remember which one it is :)

Not sure about David Ferraro, what would his nick name be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel would be Ian's younger brother.
Russell was a very talented footballer as a kid. Suffered a few injuries though I think.
Don't remember Dave's nick name - but he had red hair. Played a bit of juniors at Centrals.
I'm trying to think who else I remember playing against from my junior days...

Crowmuncher - then you'd know Nick Uren yeah? He's back playing at Loxton now.

Dogwatcher said:
Daniel would be Ian's younger brother.
Russell was a very talented footballer as a kid. Suffered a few injuries though I think.
Don't remember Dave's nick name - but he had red hair. Played a bit of juniors at Centrals.
I'm trying to think who else I remember playing against from my junior days...

Crowmuncher - then you'd know Nick Uren yeah? He's back playing at Loxton now.

yeah na my first yeah this year after playing at sturt in the ressies, but heard his name though..

I played some Juniours with Russell Kerley out at Port Adelaide under 17. He was a good player, Left footer as well if I remember correctly

I am still learning all of the players names, I know most of them by nick name :)

Na I didnt end up playing samboy cup, I cant really remember why either.

Who do you play for at the moment Dogwatcher?

I play for Moorook-Kingston currently.
Second year there. Previous six seasons at Loxton.
Where'd you play juniors Tommy?

Played under 13's at Port districts & then all other years I played at Port Adelaide.

About 3 years a go I played for Port Districts & we had a trail game against Loxton. Would you have played in that game?

CrowMuncher said:
Yeah i play for Goody Saints div1 in the A's, coming second in the a grade goalkicking, are we arent lookign too bad either..

So how many goals have you kicked this year?

Tommy Gun said:
Played under 13's at Port districts & then all other years I played at Port Adelaide.

About 3 years a go I played for Port Districts & we had a trail game against Loxton. Would you have played in that game?

I did play that game...even got sent off!
I didn't deserve it of course.

Tommy - do you know a fella called Michael Smart at Port Districts?

CrowMuncher said:
Tommy Gun said:
So how many goals have you kicked this year?[/QUO

Yeah only bout 13.25 at the momment, tops on bout 20 so, whys that...

hey dogwatcher did u play with a Barry Kaesler, played a bit for West adelaide but is up at Loxton North.... good chf i rekcon

I know Bazza. He's a good bloke. Needs to have a little bit more confidence in some areas and less in others. Would be a good CHF.
He's currently on Glenelg's list, but hasn't been getting a game.
Has come back and played two games for Loxton North - straight to the top of the goalkickers list. He's on 17.

BTW - I'm on 21.10 for the season. But of course I play in a much lower standard of football than you.

Dogwatcher said:
I did play that game...even got sent off!
I didn't deserve it of course.

Tommy - do you know a fella called Michael Smart at Port Districts?

All I remember of that game is that it was very, very hot :) I then had to drive back to adelaide straight after the game to pick the missus up at the airport. Was not a fun drive home I tell you.

I didnt actually play in the same team as Michael Smart, I think they year he went there is the year I stopped playing for a few years. I have seen him play but he wouldnt know me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any SAAFL players in here ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back