Anyone else excited?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm so very excited, however, my work has stuffed my roster and I most probably will not finish until 4.45pm leaving me just under and hour to get from Rockingham to Subiaco without getting a speeding fine.

Not inclined to get the train? Traffic will be horrendous.

Will I make it in time though? I was thinking of driving halfway (to Murdoch Station) and then catching the train.

Will I make it in time though? I was thinking of driving halfway (to Murdoch Station) and then catching the train.

Think you may miss part of the 1st quarter, regardless. At least taking the train gives you the option to get loaded.

I would if damn Collie Street hadn't changed the availability of our discount. Only allowed to use it M-F. I really want to go, I have a feeling my client load may be lessended though. Will find out tomorrow :)

Really looking forward to the game but my confidence is low. We limped over the line against a side that finished near the bottom of the table last year which was missing Rischettelli, Brennan and Power for the match, lost Brown and Staker during the game, and Black was struggling too. Great to get the 4 points but a Geelong side minus Scarlett, Ablett and probably Selwood is far stronger than the team we beat in the last minute on the weekend.

The Cats also get an extra days break which makes a big difference second up.

Black was bog by a mile. This is at subi and Hill and Mundy have game fitness backish. I think we'll win by 17 points, run away in the last qtr:thumbsu:

I would if damn Collie Street hadn't changed the availability of our discount. Only allowed to use it M-F. I really want to go, I have a feeling my client load may be lessended though. Will find out tomorrow :)

lots of sidestreets in freo to park in that are free :) i'd say park at mine but i'm 10 mins walk from the train station

shibz_1989 I live further south than you and I always catch the train. Getting there is quick and easy if you catch a footy express. The trains move fast and from Rockingham there are only a few stops, then it goes straight through.

You do need to queue to catch the train home, but it's works pretty well and your home faster than driving.

I'm happy to catch the train but don't finish work until 4.45, which is the problem. I think I might just save the petrol (and parking money!!) and just catch the train in and risk missing a few minutes.

LIVE FOOTY!

Last years home game against Geelong was one of the best games I've been to. Really excited about this one. Love Saturday night games!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Saturdays game is half as good as last years I will be very happy. Last years game one of the best I have seen. Year before we were robbed when Mcpharlin laid a tackle on a Geelong player and was not paid holding the ball. An absolute howler of a decision. Can any one recall who the Cats player was?

If Saturdays game is half as good as last years I will be very happy. Last years game one of the best I have seen. Year before we were robbed when Mcpharlin laid a tackle on a Geelong player and was not paid holding the ball. An absolute howler of a decision. Can any one recall who the Cats player was?

James Kelly. Still angry up the blood when I think about it.

wow. that's like 200 years ago!

Thanks for the laugh :D

I'm a little bit sad, but my clients obviously come first. And no, not THEM clients :D

I'm still going to chuck my stuff in the car anyway, with any luck I might finish early, especially if it was anything like today.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Boss joined up the other day but cant make the first home game so I've scored her tickets!

Last minute rush around to organise the baby sitter and I've dug out my signed son-son purple haze jumper (thank GOD it fits again)!

SUPER DUPER EXCITED!~:heart:

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else excited?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back