anyone for RUMBA???

Remove this Banner Ad

powergirlluv17

All Australian
May 27, 2002
Port Vincent, the place where **** all happens, ex
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
On Monday they released over the radio that RUMBA is back again this year, but this time it is going to coming to every state this year, including Adelaide where it will be at Adelaide Oval!!!!
tickets on on sale on the 12 september, and it's going to be HUGE.
Acts like Shaggy, Pink, Toya, Taxiride, Selwyn, Liberty X, just so many aussies acts will be there and it goes for about 10 hours and they are expecting to get a huge crowds like last year where over 220,000 went, tickets are not that cheap at $92.50 for general admission but it's only for one day and it goes for 10 fantastic hrs and i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in going to the RUMBA this year???
it will be coming in December

Go South and I are going to Rumba.

We thought for a while we'd have to travel east to see the top acts but were plesantly surprised when we saw that Pink was coming to Adelaide too.

Although i'm not too fussed on some of the acts (ie Sophie Monk and Sugarbabes) it'll be well worth the money.

Go and see Red Hot Chili Peppers in concert in Late Nov/Early Dec, I am, and you will see one of the greatest bands in the last 20 years and one of the greatest live acts in the world!

Originally posted by thommo16
Cool Vanders, let me know if you are. I'd be in for that. What date was it again?

its December 8th or something, not sure.

I wanna go its just a matter of finding someone to go with, one of my friends from TAFE will probaby go so yay :D

Originally posted by dandylion
add bon jovi to the rumba rumble of rubbish...

i know lots and lots of disappointed bon jovi fans...thats two tours theyve done half a ss ed in australia now..

Yeah, I'm majorly p***ed off. Was really looking forward to seeing them, and they decide to play this crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone for RUMBA???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back