anyone know any afl management games

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 2 on my pc.

Footy Fanatic and Total Aussie Rules. The first one is free on download and the other one you can play a season but then you have to buy it.

Originally posted by fatmike
I have 2 on my pc.

Footy Fanatic and Total Aussie Rules. The first one is free on download and the other one you can play a season but then you have to buy it.
put it on kaaza for us all.

I don't know about kaaza how do I do that?
Kaaza is file sharing software. if you copy the disk to your pc then we can get copies:) .
just google kaaza and download the software.

Originally posted by jc67
Kaaza is file sharing software. if you copy the disk to your pc then we can get copies:) .
just google kaaza and download the software.

ok. I'm not really allowed to download things without permission. I might have to find out if I can do it later.

ok. I'm not really allowed to download things without permission. I might have to find out if I can do it later.
Sorry mate iv'e just looked at your profile 13 eh,
My first divorce was in 91
your posts are suprisigly ok for your age.

Just out or curiosity

Is there alot(any) bugs in Footy Fanatic. Just wondering cause i dont want to download it and then have it stuff up on me.

Originally posted by Scarlett30
Total Aussie Rules is an awesome game. Take a look

www.stratagemsports.com.au

I'll second that.

The new version which is out on July 1st looks bloody brilliant. It only costs 30 bucks too which is a dead set steal. Plus the game doesn't have any bugs like Footy Fanatic, with the next version due out in 2037.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
I'll second that.

The new version which is out on July 1st looks bloody brilliant. It only costs 30 bucks too which is a dead set steal. Plus the game doesn't have any bugs like Footy Fanatic, with the next version due out in 2037.

Do you get the option of previewing the game before you buy?

Originally posted by SpecialBruce
Do you get the option of previewing the game before you buy?

Yes, you can download a demo where you can play a season before you have to buy it!

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone know any afl management games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back