Computers & Internet Anyone use any other forums besides this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gamefaqs- Used to use this extensively, not anymore.Too full of American jerks.

Whirlpool- Mainly post on the music board, has a decent metal thread and is great for anything technology related. Quite uptight on certain rules though, but they are a professional site after all.

Ultimate Metal- Mostly lurk but very occasionally post some tibit.

That just about covers it for now I think. This is by far my most frequented forum.

I used to post very regularly on the Pro Wrestling.com Discussion Forums. I still post there occasionally, but nowhere near as frequently as I did during 2007-2008. It's a pretty similar setup to Big Footy really, except the main topic is obviously pro wrestling, and the posters are mainly from the US or the UK, with a few Aussies mixed in.

CricketWeb, and occasionally Sherdog and menstennisforums if I can withstand the ********s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick's Collingwood Forum is about the only other one I use, although from time to time I'll go searching on specific sports forums to find good links to streams for sporting events.

I find most of the different sports forums on here are active enough to give me some interaction regarding just about any other sport.

Have an account on Arsenal-Mania (Arsenal FC's biggest forum). Don't post much, probably once a month but read it pretty regularly.

They really like to tear into the team in all games we don't win (BF is nothing compared to it). After wins, they'd clutch at straws to pick out the negatives.

Have an account on Arsenal-Mania (Arsenal FC's biggest forum). Don't post much, probably once a month but read it pretty regularly.

They really like to tear into the team in all games we don't win (BF is nothing compared to it). After wins, they'd clutch at straws to pick out the negatives.

It really is epic after a loss. My favourite thread has to be "spurs= c**ts"

I like to go on Redcafe and Red and White Kop (RAWK) for some lols. Basically both are just forums full of deluded supporters.

I sometimes go on Bluemoon and Arsenal Mania but not very often.

Not a member of any of those forums though.

GameFAQS, never post only read it to keep up to date with future games or if I'm stuck. Only have an account so I can use the search function.

Remove this Banner Ad

Computers & Internet Anyone use any other forums besides this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back