Computers & Internet Anyone use any other forums besides this?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have signed up for WNA, Planet Cricket and recently Big Cricket, and I just can't use them anywhere near as much as BigFooty, it is so much easier to navigate around.

BigFooty beats them all! Although I do use Planet Cricket to look at pictures and info about new cricket games.

I signed up for the Limbo Club, and haven't recieved my activation email yet??

Have an account on Arsenal-Mania (Arsenal FC's biggest forum). Don't post much, probably once a month but read it pretty regularly.

They really like to tear into the team in all games we don't win (BF is nothing compared to it). After wins, they'd clutch at straws to pick out the negatives.

lol, I was one of the global moderators on there for years till I cbf with it anymore. I was Soler.

Used to use Limboclub till I was given the banzhammer and I lurk the Megadeth Forums.

How could you get banned from TLC? You'd have to... I dunno... break the rules in some really really heinous or just plain old nasty way.

Although it's not strictly a forum, I do use SBNation which, is great for fans of US Sports.

SBNation do some good regional fora for sports teams. The Minnesota one (I use Canis Hoopus) is quite good. Run by US Marine Sergeant on active duty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Computers & Internet Anyone use any other forums besides this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back