ANZ Championship (netball)

Remove this Banner Ad

Todays Netball bets

2.5U Thunderbirds +8.5 @1.91 (Centrebet) WIN

Expecting the Vixens to win this one but by only 4-5.

2.5U Firebirds -14.5 @$1.90 (Bet365) WIN

Although this game is been played in NZ Firebirds will be way to good. Firebirds by 18-20.

Yeah was look at the unders in that game to. Hope your netball luck comes good today Royal Sampler.
Well done with your selections mate. :thumbsu:

I'm not having a lot of luck across the board this weekend. I had a couple of units on Sylvia to top 23 possessions for Melbourne this week; he had 21 to three quarter time and 9 in the 3rd quarter, then without getting injured went an entire quarter without touching it. Sometimes every ****ing horse has an "S" in his name, and this is one of those times.

Thanks mate, good find, I've gotten on but using Centrebet and Sportsbet (who are effectively the same site as IASbet anyway). Fingers crossed, I think a line middle has a better chance of coming up than a game total middle anyway. :thumbsu:

I'm only on for chumps change though. :eek:

Todays Netball bets

2U WBOP Magic -2.5 @1.90 (Centerbet)

Interesting game, Swifts on a two weeks rest not sure wether they will come out a little rusty or not. As this game is been played in NZ i think the Magic is the way to go tonight. When the teams last met in the 2010 Preliminary Final, the Magic defeated the Swifts 52-47 to advance to the Grand Final. Magic by 6-7

Todays Netball bets

5U WBOP Magic -11.5

After a terrible first half against the Vixens last game the magic should come out firing over the injury depleted Tactix. This is a must win game for the Magic to make the top four for the finals in a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5U Vixens -10.5 @$1.87 (TAB) WIN

Must win game for the Vixens today. Looking to really blow them out as the last final places may come down to goal percentage.

4U Northern Mystics -9.5 @1.87 (TAB) WIN

Mystics playing for the finals. Tactix have nothing to play for one again goal percentage will be important for the Mystics

Remove this Banner Ad

ANZ Championship (netball)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back