Anzac Day Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just looking for this! So excited to see Collingwood play a team that isn't Sydney live! Where's the best place to sit i.e. value for money? Only been to MCG once and that was for the 2012 Grand Final - sat up super high in about Q51. I normally like sitting front-row at the SCG, but I imagine that isn't going to be possible here.

I've got Collingwood membership so I was wondering how many tickets can I buy in the presale? I imagine the tickets would be limited owing to the fact it's ANZAZ day and all...

I was completely slack this year and missed the pre-sale for AFL members. When I go on Ticketek it shows all tickets currently exhausted.

I'm wondering if this just means that all the released tickets are exhausted and if there will be another release of further tickets for AFL members?

Does anyone have any info on this?

I was completely slack this year and missed the pre-sale for AFL members. When I go on Ticketek it shows all tickets currently exhausted.

I'm wondering if this just means that all the released tickets are exhausted and if there will be another release of further tickets for AFL members?

Does anyone have any info on this?
There are some standing and restricted view tickets will be released 16th April.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anzac Day Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back