Anzac Day tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Only getting offered row Q/P in GSS and OS. Gonna wait half an hour and see if it makes a difference.

Edit: This is screwed, I get worse seats when I look for 1 seat instead of 2. :eek:

Will be getting my visitors tickets tomorrow through the MCC, getting the relatives along. Hopefully it's a bit better than last year I think it was (? :p), where we didn't kick a goal until late in 2nd quarter. :eek:

Looking forward to it, is sure to be great with a super atmosphere expected. :thumbsu:

Best part last year was the last post. That was all.

Tickets didn't change in about an hour of trying so just got them then. Q50 row Q. About half way up so it'll have to do.

Are any of you guys AFL members? The AFL have emailed me saying tickets for March and April matches do not go on sale until tomorrow 9am

Are any of you guys AFL members? The AFL have emailed me saying tickets for March and April matches do not go on sale until tomorrow 9am

That's correct - seats in the AFL Reserve for March/April go on sale 9am tomorrow (MCG matches) and Saturday (Etihad matches).

This is a separate allocation of seating - i.e. we don't end up with the dregs after club members have had their pick.

So I will be online at 9am to grab my level N ANZAC day seat... :D

Pretty sure you can ring the club who'll give you your barcode number over the phone so you can book the tickets :thumbsu:

They sent me my card months ago (I guess to try and get me to re-sign early) and I just tried it and it works.

I see Premium Seating allocation is apparently exhausted. Whether that means all the premium seats are gone or if they're holding some over until Tuesday I'm not sure.

Waiting for a couple friends to decide if they want to come or not and I told them I need to know by Tuesday because that's when the public sale opens and I'm going to be buying ticket(s) before 9am that day because I'm worried it'll sell out really quick based on the above!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my tickets, not too fussed where they are, love the standing area behind the bottom level seats so will find a possy there...

does anyone know if level 1 has gone on sale for general public tried after work (3.00PM) today and could only get southern stand top deck so would like to know if more tix go on sale or if they are already sold out

I sucks as a High Mark having to wait until today to buy 6 tickets (normally 8). Always get nosebleed section as finding bg blocks is hard. Meanwhile my reserved seat near the fence is empty probably as I am not antisocial enough to leave 5 mates up in the stands having all the fun together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anzac Day tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back