AOD-9604 not performance enhancing: Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section 4.3.3

WADA’s determination of the Prohibited Substances and Prohibited Methods that will be included on the Prohibited List and the classi- fication of substances into categories on the Prohibited List is final and shall not be subject to challenge by an Athlete or other Person based on an argument that the substance or method was not a masking agent or did not have the potential to enhance performance, represent a health risk or violate the spirit of sport.
The last thing id be doing is laughing if i was a Bomber supporter​

Bomberblitz is actually completely wrong.

The banned status may be lifted if it is ever approved for human theraputic use.

Nah... once it is approved for human theraputic use, it will then be tested in conjuction with other substances to see if it is an aid to performance enhancement. And one it has passed that bunch of WADA testing, then it will be removed from the S class schedules.

I've read the study. Injections ONCE A WEEK for Four weeks. On 22 subjects.

You are claiming he knows this isn't a PED based on THAT? You had better hope Essendon has something far better than Prof Wittert as their "expert" witness.
I'm not going to question an extremely well credentialed doctor and suggest I know better if thats what youre saying

As I said, why publish results on a substance that didnt make it to market?

Ok, based on that little gem, explain to me why then Calzada deemed it necessary to release results taken from trials completed over 6 years ago for a substance that didn't make it to market, in May this year? I said then I believed it was very convenient for them to release these results at that time. Very convenient. For Essendon. There is something very wrong with all this. Can't quite figure it out, but there's something very wrong.

I guess what Evans said tonight might be helpful to Essendon to avoid penalties under OH & S legislation.

Against ASADA they've got no hope.

Guy that tells the truth (Charter) vs lying snake who risked the lives of young men at his own club (Evans)

Evans is a disgrace, deal with it
Wow, you seem to know all about him. Your jimmies also seem to get mighty rustled at the mere mention of his name.

Going to stick to this account for a while? I guess constantly being reminded that Jack Trengove will have to go through the same shit has forced you to switch to a Gold Coast alias.

Ok, based on that little gem, explain to me why then Calzada deemed it necessary to release results taken from trials completed over 6 years ago for a substance that didn't make it to market, in May this year? I said then I believed it was very convenient for them to release these results at that time. Very convenient. For Essendon. There is something very wrong with all this. Can't quite figure it out, but there's something very wrong.
Why do you think? The ACC report made claims about AOD that they believed were inaccurate. Their release in April was to clarify these inaccurate claims.

What are you suggesting?

So Barrett now moves on to a Peptide and 4 players? could mean not guilty with the AOD drug :) #godons

It seems that this another 4 players on a peptide on the S2 banned list.
While everyone has been fixated on AOD 9604 there are of course other substances taken and the method in which they were administered.

has it been proven as a masking agent? Are you suggesting that dank chose a random useless substance in hope it would mask PEDs?

So why did Dank choose it mxett??

Why was it SO IMPORTANT to him that he had to inject it in the stomachs of the entire playing list not once, not twice but 40 times ??????

Let me take a wild guess here, you will answer with another deflecting question.......

So after months of preparing a defence and the assurances from people like Hird that they'll be completely exonerated once they have a chance to tell the "truth", this is the best they've got?

String 'em up by the balls I say!

Being a cheat is one thing - taking us for fools is another. :)

So on one hand we have Essendon supporters yelling "Nah Nah, it's not performance enhancing" and on the other hand we have sane other supporters yelling "then why the bloody hell did it get injected into your players?" NOBODY from Essendon seems to be able to answer this very fundamental question.

Shits and giggles?
Scientific Experiment on players?

Actually, I can't think of ONE VALID REASON you would inject this prohibited substance, multiple times, into anyone, let alone elite athletes governed by an anti-doping code that just happens to frown on substances that have yet to be approved for human therapeutic use being pumped into athletes.

Can ANYONE come up with a valid reason for doing this?

Surely nothing to do with them becoming BIGGER & STRONGER as per the club edict???

Of course not :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Barrett now moves on to a Peptide and 4 players? could mean not guilty with the AOD drug :) #godons
Could also mean ASADA is fed up with your so called co-operation and decided to ream your mercilessly, in fact I'm certain this is the case and have predicted this turn of events.

And they're quite capable of it considering only circumstantial evidence needed to reach the guilty verdict and your club is drowning in it :)

Dank to Hird : "I have the financials for the AOD plan ready for you and David"

At least 3 people are VERY worried about the whole truth being exposed..

So why did Dank choose it mxett??

Why was it SO IMPORTANT to him that he had to inject it in the stomachs of the entire playing list not once, not twice but 40 times ??????

Let me take a wild guess here, you will answer with another deflecting question.......
Given the fairfax revelations I'm not sure we know for sure, but repair of joint tissue was about the only reason as shown in animal studies

I've read the study. Injections ONCE A WEEK for Four weeks. On 22 subjects.

You are claiming he knows this isn't a PED based on THAT? You had better hope Essendon has something far better than Prof Wittert as their "expert" witness.

We don't know the dosage, we don't know the difference between 4 once weekly injections and getting injected many many times on a constant basis throughout the year. For all we know it might've been significant to p<.1, technically an insignificant result as results have to be very sensitive before being passed as significant, but still a 90% chance it works. These things we don't know.

I am very keen to see your proof in pretty much all of this. Can you please provide, especially regarding Carltons 95 and Essendon's 93 seasons and associate payments?
"It is well known" not proof enough for you?

:)

Could also mean ASADA is fed up with your so called co-operation and decided to ream your mercilessly, in fact I'm certain this is the case and have predicted this turn of events.

And they're quite capable of it considering only circumstantial evidence needed to reach the guilty verdict and your club is drowning in it :)

ha ha I like the straws you are clutching at ;)

Harry O'Brien says hello :cool:

Sorry, we aint Cronulla Sharks, Essendon initiated all this and have fully co-operated from day 1. So I haven't the foggiest of ideas what on earth you are on about. Don't think you do either to be honest.

it is proven safe in IV and oral form so I'd suggest he is talking about constant large IV doses.
@ProfDocHealth: More AOD9604 facts 5. Injections into blood stream - ltd testing. Max of 3 Single doses week apart. So cant be considered safe for reg IV
http://calzada.com.au/wp-content/up...-of-the-Hexadecapeptide-AOD9604-in-Humans.pdf

It is s0 banned

Further: @ProfDocHealth: Time for AOD9604 facts: 1.doesn't increase IGF1 under any circumstances. Only growth hormone does. 2.Never shown to have anabolic activity
He said it is no antiobesity.. What was dank injecting it for?

It's as clear as day and you still can't see it. How many km's into the sand is your head in atm?

Gary Wittert
@ProfDocHealth

@BombDoe @VinceRugari @ringsau well its S0 & banned - clear all along. Its not proven safe IV. Its not antiobesity. Where's the confusion.
3:11 a.m. Tue, Jul 2

Dank to Hird : "I have the financials for the AOD plan ready for you and David"

At least 3 people are VERY worried about the whole truth being exposed..
But James said they'd be in a very good place when the truth comes out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back