Apologies please

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to admit i was cut about not getting mooney. But im very happy with ray hall and i have always liked his leap and long left foot so now he is becoming a top 10 favourite

Originally posted by Darth_Tiger
Where are all the Ray Hall bashers now?

I am here and I still stick by my word....dont get too excited yet. Leave the applause until he puts together an entire consistent season.

I am not going to start bowing to a player that has had about 4 dud seasons in a row and has now played 3-4 "solid games"

not saying he has made it. But please give credit where it is due. he has been far better this year than most give him credit for, and worth persisting with as a key defender. Pre season he was written off as worthless and not even capable. he has shown that he was not worthy of that much critiscism

Originally posted by cairo tiger
yet another big prediction by me that has come of, i should be ceo

Thanx for telling us :rolleyes:

Why in the hell should anyone have to apologise for anything they say - just call it as you see it. If people disagree with you = then that's their opinion and argue the points.

Is really great to see Razor grow as a player - who'd have thought. But i see it that everyone has lifted their games 100% on earlier matches, and when you get a team effort like that, bound to bring out the best in kids like Ray.

Same with Bowden - should we apologise because we bagged him before? Not a chance! We bagged him because that's what he deserved. And he gets praise when it's deserved - and he played a blinder today. So good on you Bowden and Ray - looking forward to it continuing.

Re: Re: Apologies please

Originally posted by heartbroken
I am here and I still stick by my word....dont get too excited yet. Leave the applause until he puts together an entire consistent season.

I am not going to start bowing to a player that has had about 4 dud seasons in a row and has now played 3-4 "solid games"

let me say this fella , most big men take some time before they make an impact at the level.....

Refer to Fevola, A Rocca and even Benny Gale..all of these took 3-4 seasons before they established themselves....Rayzor is now begining to make a mark

Originally posted by froars
should we apologise because we bagged him before? Not a chance! We bagged him because that's what he deserved. And he gets praise when it's deserved
If we win the next couple of games I can't wait for the glowing tributes to be posted about Danny Frawley by his detractors here. :D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darth_Tiger
Where are all the Ray Hall bashers now?

Ray Hall is still a dud

comeback to me at seasons end and apologise to me when you finally realise how wrong you are, typical of some Richmond faithful really the guy plays 2 decent games back to back in his career so far and apparently he is an awesome player

LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the post was tounge in cheek coach & froars - sorry you missed that. credit where credit is due is all i am saying. he has played really well.

Originally posted by kretchy
The big test for Hall comes next week against Tredrea, the leagues best forward.

Second best forward... the best will be playing up the other end of the ground next week! :D

Just wondering how Ray Hall went last night?

I didnt get to see any of the game but I know Tredrea seemed to get a lot of teh ball. Was Hall on Tredrea and if so, can someone rate his performance?

tredrea took the honours no doubt about it. but i thought razor battled hard and judging by the amount of ball they were delivering to him hall didnt have much chance and tredrea is in top form (apart from last week). Ray mustnt have been too bad coz tredrea didnt kick a big bag. it was hard to see from where i was sitting (forward pocket) in the second and fourth quarters when the power really dominated they were up the other end. i doubt if many could have done much better.

Coach Required said:
Ray Hall is still a dud

comeback to me at seasons end and apologise to me when you finally realise how wrong you are, typical of some Richmond faithful really the guy plays 2 decent games back to back in his career so far and apparently he is an awesome player

LOL

Sorry Punt Road Roar aka coach required i am not normally one to gloat but i couldnt help but digging up this little gem since everyone is talking up the big rayzor at the moment :cool:;)

Darth_Tiger said:
Sorry Punt Road Roar aka coach required i am not normally one to gloat but i couldnt help but digging up this little gem since everyone is talking up the big rayzor at the moment

LMAO Darth :thumbsu:

I think I have missed something but whats happened recently I have missed that has everyone talking about forrest gump for?

Ok so now he has played 5 and a half decent games since then I still think he should be paying us to play footy. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back