APS - 9A footy - who are the teams to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

mate, at full fitness no one has seen MGS play with a full fit side, we've been killed with injuries, we've about 5+ injuries each week, so we've never had a full fit team in besides round 1 when we smashed BGS. So we had of had 3 players that were injuried i'm pretty sure we would of beaten, CGS (which was a close match that we should have won), ST KEVS and GC.

oh and for all those people that think GC have the best midfield in the comp, they are not that great, besides their ruckman #23

#23 didnt play ruck that game he played CHF

mate, at full fitness no one has seen MGS play with a full fit side, we've been killed with injuries, we've about 5+ injuries each week, so we've never had a full fit team in besides round 1 when we smashed BGS. So we had of had 3 players that were injuried i'm pretty sure we would of beaten, CGS (which was a close match that we should have won), ST KEVS and GC.

oh and for all those people that think GC have the best midfield in the comp, they are not that great, besides their ruckman #23

Geelong College do have one of the better midfields in the comp, without injury all four of the players who play in the centre are part of the Geelong Falcons team. And against MGS they dominated the midfield of Melbourne Grammar except for number 33 who got some vital clearances in the last quarter

recent result - last sat Carey beat Melbourne Grammar - unsure of the scores and im pretty sure it was melbourne grammar...

carey also defeated xavier on saturday although golds was out...apperently carey had a couple of pouts as well but not as bad as golds

scotch plays xavier this week which could be said to be the grand final of year 9...should be a great match

scotch defeated caulfield by 52 points which shows that scotch was unlucky in the first round caulfiled had some good players out but scotchs best cona was playin forward pocket for half the game and didnt play the second half due to injury

how did geelong go?

So history repeats itself. If Melbourne Grammar lose it is never because the other side is better. Always the blame lies with injuries, the umpires, bad luck or whatever. Just for once, admit you are a pretty pathetic mob apart from your scholarship-ridden First XVIII.

Geelong College in the last two weeks have beaten Scotch and St Kevins
Now vying for top spot with only two losses

so scotch and geelong college are tied on top both having 2 losses
then xavier on 3 losses

scotch was unlucky to go down to geelong and were playing without there best player cona

so scotch and geelong college are tied on top both having 2 losses
then xavier on 3 losses

scotch was unlucky to go down to geelong and were playing without there best player cona

so... you can't blame losing on that
Geelong played really well and deserved the win
one player wouldn't have made a difference

gc vs scotch was a crap game of footy, geelong didnt play well and scotch were even worse. but on saturday scotch bounced back to be very good, big ned was good as was the destroyer furey and watts absolutly dominated. should be interesting this weekend with big names such as boonani and shane crawfords love child, tony, having big impacts. which xavier is playing, with or without golds?
how will xavier shut down a rampant watts and an even more rampant emo 'plugger' joy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so... you can't blame losing on that
Geelong played really well and deserved the win
one player wouldn't have made a difference

trust me when that one player is cona o'beirne he can make that diffrence! especially when we only lost by 9 points
he racks up over 30 possesions every game and is scotchs highest ball getter and that is all i need to say

trust me when that one player is cona o'beirne he can make that diffrence! especially when we only lost by 9 points
he racks up over 30 possesions every game and is scotchs highest ball getter and that is all i need to say

well the end score didn't reflect the 3 1/2 quarters that college outplayed Scotch and also last time we played college easily matched Scotch with Cona playing and the only thing that let us down was innacurate kicking

well the end score didn't reflect the 3 1/2 quarters that college outplayed Scotch and also last time we played college easily matched Scotch with Cona playing and the only thing that let us down was innacurate kicking

you didnt easily match scotch because they beat you by about 8 goals
cona is a gun and can change a game on his own...both with his leadership and playing terms

You 9A APS boys are just lucky that Trinity is in the AGSV and not in your comp.

Their current Year 9 side has been unbeaten for the past 3 years with average winning margin of about 80 points.

They played the last round of the season last weekend with 3 of their top players out (2 injured, 1 playing for Vic Metro) and still one by over 100 pts !

mate you gotta take into acount the quality of the teams you are playing against. If you are beating teams by over 80 points every game that says more about the other teams than yours

You 9A APS boys are just lucky that Trinity is in the AGSV and not in your comp.

Their current Year 9 side has been unbeaten for the past 3 years with average winning margin of about 80 points.

They played the last round of the season last weekend with 3 of their top players out (2 injured, 1 playing for Vic Metro) and still one by over 100 pts !

hahahahaha your kidding yeah?
your best play dom tyson did play and i know the majority of your team
dom tyson
adam tomlinson
andrew coughland
dalton
nick pearce
and more and as they hatch said its the teams your playing against

Remove this Banner Ad

APS - 9A footy - who are the teams to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back