Remove this Banner Ad

Xav4Life

Draftee
May 3, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
How much do some teams rely on them.
And who do you think are the best?
It would seem that a few of the coaches this year are unknown.
Tell us what you know about them!

Bill Jackson from Brighton is a pretty top bloke and seems to develope his players very well:thumbsu:

have to agree with the brighton coach, to thrash scotch he must be doing someting right with those fellas

i concurr, for a coach to form a team that was expected to be at the bottom and that has beaten cgs and scotch who were both favourites for the flag,, i dont no anything about the guy but he must be a pretty good coach to be able to make a so called dud team perform that well..

Was impressed with John Kennedy last year. Getting XC into the finals with a ridiculous amount of injuries and then almost beating Scotch (4 points) and Haileybury (2 goals) without half their team after going down by 80 points + to both earlier in the year was a huge surprise.

No doubt makes a big difference to their side apart from supplying one of their best players each year in Josh and Ben.

I would have to agree that bill jackson (BGS's coach) would have my vote so far. CGS were preimership contenders and they knocked them off... Scotch then became the favourites... and they didn't just knock them off! they embaressed them on their home ground. I heard Scotch coaches came to BGS and said were not playing on this ground due to its condition and so kindly offered for it to be on their ground. BGS accepted to much disgust and then showed then how they felt about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the current coaching staff, Scotches panel has the best record and most experience (Haileybury excluded because they cheat every year)

Noted that Stewie Loewe did all the pre game and on field talks. What is his role??

Director of Football at Haileybury...i think is his exact role...as one of the 2 assistant coaches he takes us for our pre-game warm up...and he usually addresses us briefly before lynchy does, during the quarter huddles...

Remove this Banner Ad

APS Coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back